Israel Match Fred

CB

3 minutes ago, Forres Killie said:

There’s no way Denmark and Austria will got to Israel and drop points. I wouldn’t even fancy us to beat Israel at home at this rate. Results and performances have been s**te since we qualified. These first 2 results have gave us a mountain to climb already. 

Well Denmark have already beaten them there, however I dont think Austria are  stick on to do the same.

Austria play Denmark on Wednesday at home while we have the Faroes.

If Austria win and we beat the Faroes then we will be 2 points off top.

If as I think will happen and Denmark win and we beat the Faroes we will be sitting 2nd in the group which realistically is the best we can achieve.  

Knowing Scotland we will get a result in Austria and lose in Moldova though.

2 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Well Denmark have already beaten them there, however I dont think Austria are  stick on to do the same.

Austria play Denmark on Wednesday at home while we have the Faroes.

If Austria win and we beat the Faroes then we will be 2 points off top.

If as I think will happen and Denmark win and we beat the Faroes we will be sitting 2nd in the group which realistically is the best we can achieve.  

Knowing Scotland we will get a result in Austria and lose in Moldova though.

You know it ?

53 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

I'd have taken a point before the game.

Ian Crocker wetting his knickers because we're behind Austria and Israel .

Conveniently omitting theyve both had games against the 2 whipping boys of the group.

Denmark and Austria are clearly better sides than us, we may get the odd result against them but they won’t mess up against the diddies like we do, every single time!

How the f**k can you take off the two guys involved in getting our goal when we were desperately needing to win, Israel thankfully gave us too much respect and kept five players back, but then they appear fitter than us and able to get up and down the park more quickly, and get blocks in where it matters. 
Jack Hendry ffs even we didn’t want him

1 hour ago, killie billies pal said:

Jack Hendry ffs even we didn’t want him

On the contrary, he knocked us back.

We reportedly wanted him and Calvin Miller as part of the deal for Greg Taylor but the players weren’t keen.

Miller is now at Harrogate Town where he gets the odd five minutes off the bench if he’s lucky. 

11 hours ago, skygod said:

On the contrary, he knocked us back.

We reportedly wanted him and Calvin Miller as part of the deal for Greg Taylor but the players weren’t keen.

Miller is now at Harrogate Town where he gets the odd five minutes off the bench if he’s lucky. 

Miller has had a really bad time with injuries.

Ewan Henderson was offered as part of the GT deal but the club went for Hendry. That was 7 days after being told Hendry wasn't available and that he didn't want the move.

13 hours ago, Forres Killie said:

There’s no way Denmark and Austria will got to Israel and drop points. I wouldn’t even fancy us to beat Israel at home at this rate. Results and performances have been s**te since we qualified. These first 2 results have gave us a mountain to climb already. 

EURO 2020 qualifiers

Israel 4 - Austria 2

Even with a few supporters last night the atmosphere was better. Although Israel is well ahead with their vaccination programme it gives an advantage over an empty ground where every word of the players is heard. None of the March fixtures should have been played in front of crowds, that way every game is the same for both teams.