Stenhousemuir Match Fred

C4mmy31

11 minutes ago, virtuocity said:

There’s reasons (and I imagine we’ll never know) why Mulumbu isn’t getting a game. I very much doubt it’s because TW doesn’t rate him. 

There has been speculation that it is to do with efforts in training. Something Clarke was able to see beyond. If true.

TW said himself that Mulumbu would be huge in the final run, but dropped within a fortnight

Edited by bute-killiefan

4 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

Lafferty will be our top scorer for the season having joined us last month. How funny is that. 

It’s great but also terrible. There’s a good chance he’s going to do more in 10 or so games than we’ve had from Kabamba, Whitehall, Oakley and Brophy over the other 30 we’ve played.

Shows what difference a bit of quality makes though 

Overall decent 1st half performance, plenty of the ball, some nice moves and some good movement.
There were a few squandered opportunities, until about 3 seconds after I first mentioned this when Lafferty's 2nd goal made me look like a tube ?

Should help overall confidence with such an important game coming up next week, and hopefully we get to gie Laff a wee rest (avoiding injury being the theory)

8 minutes ago, Last Atari Moron said:

Lafferty will be our top scorer for the season having joined us last month. How funny is that. 

I think, if he's man of the match, every game from now to end of the league season, he can finish 2nd

Just now, Scouser2 said:

Main thing is getting into next round and no major injury issues 

Been in control of game if lacking that bit of creativity as per usual , the Killie part of the commentators is Craig Killie the stats guy , who used to post on here years ago? 

Yes. He has a popular twitter account (SPLstats).

Absolutely breesed this - sort of professional performance you want in a cup game. 

Think the full backs are overlapping even better than in previous games. Might be the opposition, but the positioning seems much better and Pinnock and Haunstrup seem to be forming a good wee partnership. 

Cracking ball from Dicker for the penalty. 

Rest some legs and see it out second half and jobs a good un. 

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Main thing is getting into next round and no major injury issues 

Been in control of game if lacking that bit of creativity as per usual , the Killie part of the commentators is Craig Killie the stats guy , who used to post on here years ago? 

Killiecraig in P&B ? 

1 minute ago, mitch14 said:

The random pull backs are giving me sea sickness - brilliant they can can use that system but it's really weird sometimes. 

Automatically i think. If it loses the ball, it just goes wide, until it picks it back up