Rossco Match Fred

CB

• CB changed the title to Rossco Match Fred

Good solid experienced team. If Pinnock can maintain his higher contribution and give Lafferty up close support, we can do this today.

We have to be careful in defending dead ball situations as RC have scored a few against us but our back line should be solid enough to contend with them.

Come on Killie, today is a big step in our survival.

Still baffled by the Dicker over Mulumbu choice (or pretty much any other midfielder over Mulumbu).  It surely can't just be down to Mulumbu not being the hardest working in training as we're effectively hamstringing ourselves.

Personally I would have Rossi over Broadfoot as well for more mobility, but that's definitely arguable.

2 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

Still baffled by the Dicker over Mulumbu choice (or pretty much any other midfielder over Mulumbu).  It surely can't just be down to Mulumbu not being the hardest working in training as we're effectively hamstringing ourselves.

Personally I would have Rossi over Broadfoot as well for more mobility, but that's definitely arguable.

Absolute last chance for Dicker today for me. Been a man down this season with him in the team. Fingers crossed, everything crossed...

4 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

Agree with both of your points. Still it’s a winning team and all that. 

18 minutes ago, galbraj said:

is it just me..........or does this feel like a cup final?  I'm optimistic but nervous.........Mon the Killie :hurrah:

18 minutes ago, galbraj said:

is it just me..........or does this feel like a cup final?  I'm optimistic but nervous.........Mon the Killie :hurrah:

This