2021/22 Jersey (On Sale 16-7-21)

Graeme S

We shouldn't be too far away from seeing the launch of next seasons kit? What would we like to see?Can @Lroygive us any indication as to what to expect for the home and away kits?Will last seasons 3rd kit become the next Away kit?Will we have a 3rd kit? With shops opening soon we are all looking forward to spending our hard earned lockdown cash on a new strip for our holidays in Girvan.

22 minutes ago, Lroy said:

The home top is blue and white stripes.

The away kit is not blue and white stripes. I really like the away kit but people will complain it doesn't look more like something else but there's a reason and I'll tell you more when I can.

Love a cryptic post.....any idea of teasers or launch date/month?

Body paint for the men. Will focus the mind when it starts to hail during the winter.

Bespoke fabric kit with blue and white chevrons making up the shirt  for KWFC. With names of players, past & present hingmied into the shirts, to celebrate their 60th anniversary. Which I think makes them the oldest ladies team in the country. Having started in 61 as Stewarton.

3 hours ago, Lroy said:

The home top is blue and white stripes.

The away kit is not blue and white stripes. I really like the away kit but people will complain it doesn't look more like something else but there's a reason and I'll tell you more when I can.

Is it the roadkill squirrel strip the vast majority of fans have been craving for a long, long time? 

43 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Don’t like the blue backs. Should be stripes front and back. 

Exactly.

Makes it really quite bland. There are a few teams in Scotland which wear blue tops, but only one which wears blue and white stripes. We should be proud of that uniqueness. Not trying to water it down. 

19 minutes ago, Stefanus said:

Exactly.

Makes it really quite bland. There are a few teams in Scotland which wear blue tops, but only one which wears blue and white stripes. We should be proud of that uniqueness. Not trying to water it down. 

Unless we win the Scottish Cup then it'll need to be a solid panel on the back to comply with European competition rules ?

5 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Away you and watch yer scouce wee team, if your going to keep up this kind of s**tey patter.

Away and learn how to spell.

Keep up? I’ve hardly mentioned Tommy Wright but okay, diving heed first into my post without thinking as usual ?

2 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Unless we win the Scottish Cup then it'll need to be a solid panel on the back to comply with European competition rules ?

Actually it’s the opposite. They’re not allowed to be totally plain if the front is striped. Should be the same design on the back, except for that area around the number. 

i know that kilmarnock football club is business rather than a football club  but is there really the need for two sometimes three new strips every season, when growing up we changed home one season away next, there wasn't this great tv sponsorship money, we certainly had a better quality of player on the park, so whats the need to constantly screw over your customers,  hard working families over £100 each season that on top of season tickets