Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

14 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Might bode well for us 

Not so sure. He’s proved himself reasonably decent in the league above so they may not see the value in having him play in the league below. His club might consider a loan to league one or two more suitable. It would be great to have him though. 

3 minutes ago, Monk said:

See Gardyne and Billy McKay released from Ross County, surprised at that. Wonder if either of them could do a job in the championship.

McKay would be a fantastic addition, especially if we can't hold on to Lafferty. 

1 hour ago, Ngonge88 said:

Might bode well for us 

surely Bournemouth would like him to develop more in top scottish league rather than scottish championship if they send him on loan again, more likely they extended his contract as they now see a player for theres first team

2 hours ago, trenwick said:

....more likely they extended his contract as they now see a player for theres first team

I think he will be a bit short of being in first team contention.

Bournemouth have only taken up a one-year option rather than a long-term contract. 

4 hours ago, Monk said:

See Gardyne and Billy McKay released from Ross County, surprised at that. Wonder if either of them could do a job in the championship.

I see Vigurs is also leaving County. I thought he was fairly decent against us. Also got a bit of dig about him.

Ross Co TV had a half time feature on him (think it was the 3-2 game) and he came over as a decent fella

4 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

Reading somewhere (can't remember where)...

Gardyne is a bit of a c**t

According to their own fans on P&B he's a bit of a nutter... supposidly a video banding about of him in the changing room, knocking wan oot amongst other stories of strange behaviour.

He's a wee bit unhinged imho.

Edited by C4mmy31

Canny get thon krazy keepers oot ma heid. ?
Thinking as I drove to work this morning... did we have a goalkeeping coach back in the days of Ferguson, McLaughlin, McCulloch, etc?

If not, when did this become a thing, and what exactly is their role?