Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Ohallaron would be good. Makes most sense out that list. 

Nah, he wouldn’t. He is absolutely done. 

I made a post about this in another thread but he’s exactly the sort of player I hope we avoid - someone who was a semi-decent player in the Premiership 5 years ago, and a result still gets lumped with the “good player” tag by everyone despite having went downhill massively over the years. 

20 minutes ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Wouldn't mind Chris Long, he can finish.

I said same thing to my brother in law who’s a Well season ticket holder. He said he’s rotten and has a really bad attitude. I’ve always felt he was dangerous when he played against us. 

8 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I said same thing to my brother in law who’s a Well season ticket holder. He said he’s rotten and has a really bad attitude. I’ve always felt he was dangerous when he played against us. 

to be fair anyone looks dangerous against us, its when they sign the problems usually start

4 minutes ago, Big sexy said:

Could we afford his wages

Wright generally likes smaller squads with better quality. I’d imagine we will have around 15 experienced players peppered with youths rather than the 25 we usually carry. If we had Stewart and Lafferty as a front two not only would we win the diddy cup and the league but we would surely win the league cup and the Scottish. Our very own quadruple ?

2 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

I'm repeating myself. But surely Greg Stewart needs to be looked at

Even if we could afford him , would he drop down to the Championship?

2 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Can see him playing for Hearts, Motherwell or Hibs before Dundee to be honest. 

St Johnstone would be a good bet too. European football,  bit of cash to spend. Possibly even more if they sell McCann.

Having looked at the top scorers for last season. Boyce finished top on 14, then a gap to Mcmannus on only 9. Queen of South centre back had 9. 

Innes Cameron despite only playing 20 games a few of them subs appearances got 7 goals. 

Daniel Armstrong who plays wide and we are interested in got 6 and 4 assists in 26 games. 

A player in that league who can get 15/20 goals a season will be imperative to our success. Lafferty could get 25 in that league if we were willing to give him 2 year deal as top earner and maybe captain. It’s whether he’s made his money and is happy becoming a potential Killie hero or not. 

71F8F200-FDC9-4624-A455-3B0860CE90F7.png