Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

54 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Rhys Bennett of Carlisle potentially inbound according to my mate who works there. After he refused a contract extension.

Barrow also looking at him

Shame Barrow don't want a loan deal, then it would be Barrow borrow Bennett.

So, as I understand it, we have Lewandoski coming in as a winger, Bachman on loan for real this time, and they will be joined by a 6ft 3in CB from league 2 who's middle name may or may not be Gordon.

Love the close season ?

Newport county let Wales squad goalkeeper Tom King and Wales international midfielder Josh Sheehan, Ashley Baker, Corey Whitely, Daniel Leadbitter, David Longe-King, Jack Evans, Kyle Howkins, Ledley, Sheehan, Taylor and King have all been released.

Morecambe release players Harry Davis, Mark Halstead, Alex Kenyon, Stephen Hendrie, Liam McAlinden, A-Jay Leitch-Smith, Ben Pringle and Jordan Slew.

1 hour ago, Stephen Sharkey said:

Would anybody sign that regan Hendry ? Thought he looked good with raith plus was in team of the year only 23 aswell ?

According to the local paper, The Courier, he has a few option and will decide on his future in the next month with a host of clubs both here and in England interested. I can't see him making a sideways move to another Championship club tbh...

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, ki11ie said:

Rumour on twitter linking us with Liam Kelly again. Would love that to be true 

We definitely won't get Liam Kelly the ex Killie player. However we could do with Liam Kelly the goalkeeper whom would be a definite improvement from Rogers and Doyle. I actually wasn't aware but there is a third Liam Kelly!

Edited by Comeonkillie