Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

2 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

See Livingston have signed Andrew Shinnie. That's another that has slipped through. Yes they are a premiership team but surely we are a decent long term prospect

At 32 I doubt he's planning much further ahead than the 2 year deal he's been offered.

2 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

See Livingston have signed Andrew Shinnie. That's another that has slipped through. Yes they are a premiership team but surely we are a decent long term prospect

I don’t think we need to be in trying to sign every single Scottish player who is leaving an English club this summer. We’ve got more than enough thirty somethings. 

11 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

Would have been good signing BUT hopefully we did not consider as we are concentrating on that much needed striker! Needs to happen soon though

1 hour ago, stewarty66 said:

See Harry Cochrane has signed with QOS. 

Development fee paid to Hearts.

Wonder if he will fulfill his potential?

I think that boy has still got a decent future in the game at SPFL level. I hope he makes it purely for showing up Scott Brown that day. 

• 2 weeks later...

“I would still like another striker because it’s going to be a long season and I want competition for places.  

“I’ve got five or six in mind, but that’s what you’ve got to do – spin the plates. We’re not close to anyone at the minute, but that can change.

2 hours ago, ki11ie said:

“I would still like another striker because it’s going to be a long season and I want competition for places.  

“I’ve got five or six in mind, but that’s what you’ve got to do – spin the plates. We’re not close to anyone at the minute, but that can change.

It's not so much like but need another striker. Can't be arsed with being the dominant team with the score at 0 - 0 or 1 - 0 to us, a rake of missed chances behind us and then the opposition sneak a goal. The chances need to be put away.

Not sure who we've approached but many of the usual suspects still appear to be unattached.

Maybe holding off for the best offer. We might be option 2 or 3?

2 hours ago, Killie Minogue said:

It's not so much like but need another striker. Can't be arsed with being the dominant team with the score at 0 - 0 or 1 - 0 to us, a rake of missed chances behind us and then the opposition sneak a goal. The chances need to be put away.

Not sure who we've approached but many of the usual suspects still appear to be unattached.

Maybe holding off for the best offer. We might be option 2 or 3?

Agreed. This could make or break our season. While big Innes had a good game the other day, we need a proven striker who’ll put those whipped in crosses away. I firmly believe the board have to push the boat out on this one of we are serious about going straight back up. 

15 minutes ago, Arshire Blue said:

Gnanduillet set to leave Hearts after a fallout. Realistic to go in for him or is he too similar to what he already have?

I’ve seen him play quite a bit for Blackpool and I think he’d be a great signing. I’d imaging his fallout at Hearts related to his lack of game time. On ability alone I’d take him but I’d imagine there will be stiff competition 

6 hours ago, Killie Minogue said:

Agree about the need for another striker defo, but either way you're going to have to get used to us dominating games with little to show.  

I would say all but Dunfermline, Caley and  mibbe Raith will park the bus at RP - we are the big guns this year and TW has signed a really strong squad.

I think the biggest challenge is for us to keep calm and be positive towards our team at home; the goals will come in almost every game.  Our record for patience in games at RP recently years is not great.