Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

Clark was Dundee United's top scorer. Never really loved him as a player, was surprised at how well he did. He's certainly proved he can score goals. If it's Clark I wouldn't be upset with that signing at this level.

Erwin just bounces around from club to club sitting on the bench and not getting near his potential. Pretty sure if he came back here we would just be the latest bench for him to sit on.

I always had in my head that Clark was more of an attacking midfielder than striker but i seem to be wrong. He's got a better goal/game ratio than i thought he would have as well. Would be a good option for us in the championship i think and certainly better than Erwin 

19 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Could Matty Kennedy be a move for us? Not as a 9 but Wright signed him at StJ and got him move to Aberdeen. Also having come through here and family from South Ayrshire. 

He crossed my mind too for the same reasons as yourself.

However his antics in front of Killie fans when he scored at RP in the 3-4 Cup replay are still fresh in a lot of people's minds.

Maybe that's why you got some reds.

If he came to us and did a job a lot of us would forgive and forget though.

Clark would be a fantastic signing. Again not one I thought of as a main striker. His numbers are always pretty decent but seen him more asa second striker or a ten.

I can see the appeal in others mentioned like Erwin, May, Hendry but the biggest question is do they have the goals in them at this point. It could be argued we will create more in the Championship than their current clubs do but are they the reliable finishers