Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

Just now, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Martindale on the radio there saying that a deal for Gavin Reilly to leave on loan is pretty much done and will be completed early next week. With what TW said its Killie, isn't it? 

Yep heard that, my spidey senses are tingling - and its not with anticipation!

Gavin Reilly would be a reasonable signing. Good experience. Good age (28). Career goals average of 1 goal every 217 mins (a tickle away from 1 goal every 2 games). His 25 career assists mean that he either scores or assists every 166 mins. I’d say that’s pretty impressive. His record in the Scottish Championship is better than his career stats.

4 hours ago, Maverick11 said:

Gavin Reilly would be a reasonable signing. Good experience. Good age (28). Career goals average of 1 goal every 217 mins (a tickle away from 1 goal every 2 games). His 25 career assists mean that he either scores or assists every 166 mins. I’d say that’s pretty impressive. His record in the Scottish Championship is better than his career stats.

Good singing at this level

4 hours ago, Maverick11 said:

Just add in his injury record and its Brophy all over again.

No thanks.