Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

4 hours ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

He's out of contract next summer, so it might be a loan ahead of a permanent move in 2022.

That would make a lot of sense for the club, just hate the idea of taking him on him doing really well and then back to saints. Want the majority of the squad together for next season if we get promoted imo 

2 hours ago, spicybarbecue said:

you think it was a Freudian slip from tommy in the interview mentioning a team waiting on a player coming n before they will let their player go?

You think Tommy subconsciously wants another team to release a player?

1 hour ago, FTAD said:

You think Tommy subconsciously wants another team to release a player?

wasn't there a rumour of a player from a team (st jhnstn?) but it would require a player leaving ?, honestly I've lost track and had litterally no sleep last night, maybe* I'm losing my mind.

* and I use the word maybe, quite wrongly

7 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I’d be looking to get Scott Allan on loan if he’s not getting game time. 

Was listening to Hibs fans on a podcast this week who get the impression Ross doesn't fancy him. I thought exactly the same but wondered if he'd go bottom six rather than drop a division? I suppose he did last year. 

7 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

Who two new signing will move kilmarnock after agree deal with loan to possible new two positions players of new signing?

Craig. We still guessing.

In my Dream Picks - griffiths and Scott alan

Realistic - Callum hendry and forward player from English championship 23s

56 minutes ago, piffer said:

Do we think the two Wright was hinting at today will be permanent deals or loans? I was expecting loans but with him saying personal terms were agreed with players and agents then going on to mention the extended loan window I’m not so sure.

There seem to be more of the "worth it to get them off the wage bill" deals going about these days. 

2 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

There seem to be more of the "worth it to get them off the wage bill" deals going about these days. 

If a players willing to go for a percentage of his wage that’s a saving clubs won’t sniff at. If someone’s got time left on a deal at a grand a week but willing to go for say half that as they’ve something else lined up then clubs can use that cash elsewhere

59 minutes ago, piffer said:

Do we think the two Wright was hinting at today will be permanent deals or loans? I was expecting loans but with him saying personal terms were agreed with players and agents then going on to mention the extended loan window I’m not so sure.

I has the same thought. With TW intimating the deals would be done by the deadline that would imply they would be permanent deals because if they were only loans there wouldn’t be such a time constraint due to having an extra month for loans, although preferably would like any new players in ASAP 

Heard on BBC Scotland today that Gavin Reilly is leaving Livingston on loan to another club on Monday. David Martindale was asked which club but he didn’t want to “steal the other club’s thunder” by announcing the where he was going. Possibly to Killie?

Edited by JF9681

9 minutes ago, JF9681 said:

Heard on BBC Scotland today that Gavin Reilly is leaving Livingston on loan to another club on Monday. David Martindale was asked which club but he didn’t want to “steal the other club’s thunder” by announcing the where he was going. Possibly to Killie?

Did someone earlier on this forum not say it was Morton he was going to?

We need to get a "durty basturt" in to replace Power in midfield.

Is it a sign of Wright's naivety about the Championship that saw him sign a midfield full of "nice" footballers? 

I hate the phrase but sometimes you have to earn the right to play. This is the manager who picked Murray Davidson in the Premiership - surely he knows we're not going to twinkle-toe our way through the Championship?