Transfer Summer 2021

Craigieboy

On 8/21/2021 at 10:23 AM, Cass316 said:

I see Lee Hodson is on trial at Dundee.

Got released from Gillingham. 

Is he exclusively a right back? Or can he play centre half as well?

Would be a decent signing for 6 months as cover.

Well well well...

Got a load of dislikes for this.

31-year-old Greg Stewart still has plenty to offer, following his release from Rangers.

The attacker has featured for a host of Scottish sides, as well as the champions, including Aberdeen, Dundee and Kilmarnock.

He also had a spell with Birmingham City in England.

A forward with an eye for goal, he would earn a starting spot in most Scottish Premiership sides.

He is an option for many a club up and down the country and could still make a Scottish Premiership appearance this season.

Thought Nesbitt for Falkirk looked better than anything we had in the centre of midfield yesterday. I see he left Morton on a free and only signed a 2 year deal with Falkirk in July. 24 years old, through Celtic’s youth team via Dundee Utd. Think he potentially could be a great player. Shame we never jumped at signing him when he was available.

14 minutes ago, G said:

Thought Nesbitt for Falkirk looked better than anything we had in the centre of midfield yesterday. I see he left Morton on a free and only signed a 2 year deal with Falkirk in July. 24 years old, through Celtic’s youth team via Dundee Utd. Think he potentially could be a great player. Shame we never jumped at signing him when he was available.

There was a lot to like. But if he performed like that every week, he wouldn’t have dropped down the leagues. One for our scouting network to keep an eye though. If that was a level he can get to regularly then he would add something I’d agree.

17 minutes ago, G said:

He’s playing in that division for a reason, he was good yesterday but if he was consistent he wouldn’t be there. One good game that we saw.