Keeper gtf

b-man

The boy simply does not do what he's there for. 

He saved the header at the last kick and the commentator proclaimed a wonderful save. In reality it hit him at chest hight and he tipped it over. A better 'keeper would have caught it - he simply done his job for the first time in 2hrs. 

I don't see an argument for keeping him.

Just now, beard2bfeared said:

St Mirren penalty tactics. Stick it corners and the big useless lump won’t get down to it. Worst keeper I’ve seen in many years. Was he not 4th choice at Hearts 

Five penalties in the same side? Doyle wouldve been better served in the goal at the Moffat end

The thing that gets me with Doyle is he swans into the ground in his fancy merc probably getting a couple grand a week and despite being number 1 for months now is still so out of shape its embarrassing.
Disgraceful goalkeeper, doesn’t ever look like he wants to be there. 
Any saves he makes are straight at him.

ffs he didn’t even extend his arms for that last penalty. 

the number of goals we’ve chucked this season due to goalkeeping errors is insane.

Not even our keeper , was idling away not involved in games at a lower level club and was only brought in as temporary cover for an injury but now deemed to be first choice by TW , granted like most of the recruitment over past year we have not added quality at all 

7 minutes ago, TLC said:

He isn’t good enough but he wasn’t responsible for their penalty.

He had the ball In his control until their thug fouled him. The referee is a cheat and was desperate to even up the penalty decisions

Absolute nonsense. 

If he hadnt taken about 10 seconds to come out for it, the ball would comfortably have been his. I was screaming and screaming for him to move. Wtf was he doing 

Just now, Dillinger said:

Absolute nonsense. 

If he hadnt taken about 10 seconds to come out for it, the ball would comfortably have been his. I was screaming and screaming for him to move. Wtf was he doing 

Irrelevant.

He had the ball under control until he was fouled. 

By hook or by crook the ref was going to find a way to give them a penalty 

5 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Absolute nonsense. 

Spot on. He ambled out, slumped to the ground and gave the ref the opportunity to even things up. Our outfield players are putting their bodies on the line and he can’t even break into a five yard jog. 

Jamie Mac’s glove bag would have done a better job at the penalties. And what are we paying Billy Thomson for? He’s culpable in this.