A-League

Quite enjoy the early morning kick offs at the weekend. Sydney derby today been entertaining so far. First game I’ve watched in over a year with an actual atmosphere. Fair few well known faces from the Scottish game plying their trade over in Australia now.

Anyone got any allegiances to Aussie clubs?

42 minutes ago, piffer said:

Quite enjoy the early morning kick offs at the weekend. Sydney derby today been entertaining so far. First game I’ve watched in over a year with an actual atmosphere. Fair few well known faces from the Scottish game plying their trade over in Australia now.

I suppose it should be Newcastle Jets, because of Lawrie McKinna.

2 hours ago, piffer said:

Went to most Victory home games when I was there on a working visa. They had a decent team. Marco Rojas was a standout, got a move to bundesliga after that season.

2 hours ago, piffer said:

Nieces husband used to be associated with the physio department of Perth Glory a few years ago . I look out for there results but have never watched a game but have visited  their stadium .