Motherwell Match Fred

C4mmy31

2 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

If Kabamba did what Lafferty just did there would 15 posts calling him a pretend footballer.  He's not playing well at all either.

We’d already be down if it wasn’t for Lafferty and he’s not 100% fit yet still playing in front of other strikers so what does that tell you?

While it’s good to see TW make the changes earlier I don’t get his absolute obsession with playing Pinnock. I’m not one of the Pinnock haters but he’s done nothing in this match. I can only assume he sees him as the only left sided midfielder. 

Hopefully I get proved wrong on this and he skelps in a beauty.

3 minutes ago, James K Polk said:

While it’s good to see TW make the changes earlier I don’t get his absolute obsession with playing Pinnock. I’m not one of the Pinnock haters but he’s done nothing in this match. I can only assume he sees him as the only left sided midfielder. 

Hopefully I get proved wrong on this and he skelps in a beauty.

I don’t see how you have picked Pinnock to have a go at for doing nothing. None of them have done anything. Pinnock has been better than 7 or 8