Motherwell Match Fred

C4mmy31

Monday night would have took a lot out the squad both mentally and physically. 

only positive is the amount of time until the St Mirren game to allow players to rest up. 

Edited by KennyH80
Forgetting what day of the week it was.

The thing i dont get was when we had the ascendancy for 15mins,whenever the ball was on the the left hand side, Pinnock always passed the Haunstrup who isnt renowned for crossing or getting past his man. 

The antics of Broadfoot and Dicker are shameful, no sense of pride in the jersey. 

This is such the Killie way of doing things isnt it? 

Just now, Lorielus said:

I think I'm pretty much done with Wright at this point - stay up or go down I'd rather see a replacement in next season.  I was very, very wrong being an advocate for Wright.

He wasn’t my first choice but I thought he’d at least make us difficult to beat. I got that wrong. Tbf the squad he inherited isn’t up to the job, but I’d love to watch training to see why he thinks some of these players deserve a start

Just now, KennyH80 said:

Wednesday night would have took a lot out the squad both mentally and physically. 

only positive is the amount of time until the St Mirren game to allow players to rest up. 

It was Monday...5 days between games for Professionals surely they are fit enough to handle that 

1 minute ago, KennyH80 said:

Wednesday night would have took a lot out the squad both mentally and physically. 

Monday and that’s enough time for any team 

1 minute ago, KennyH80 said:

Wednesday night?.... were they out on the bevy.... from todays performance it looked like it

Gutless performance, out of the last 3 games I was sure we would take something from this, crap display, one more like this and we are down, looks like a play off now is the best we can hope for, sick fed up with the s**te we have to endure. 

Knocked on the door a few times midway through second half but that was all. Don’t blame the goalie. Broadfoot and Dicker absolutely stinking all game. Haunstrup likewise. If we go down which looks assured we  certainly will have deserved it and we’ll know what players let us down. Practically all the f**kers!

Wright needs to be brave and drop Dicker and Broadfoot for the rest of the season. Get them out the club, no chance to get in the ears of other players again. Let them take an early holiday.

Medley and Rossi for the rest of the season

Mulumbu and Tish for the rest of the season.

This is balls to the wall time, and we cannot expect things to change if we keep doing the same things.

1 minute ago, Zorro said:

He wasn’t my first choice but I thought he’d at least make us difficult to beat. I got that wrong. Tbf the squad he inherited isn’t up to the job, but I’d love to watch training to see why he thinks some of these players deserve a start

His problem is that he has been left with a squad devoid of any quality. I am not sure who he could actually bring in who would do better. Mulumbu in the middle perhaps, but who would you play at centre back? We got rid of Dyer too late and it gave Wright no chance. The signing of Lafferty was the one thing which might keep us up, but there aren't too many out there like it that you can call upon after a transfer window has closed.