Motherwell Match Fred

C4mmy31

Far and away the slowest team in the league in every aspect of football.

Dicker being picked every week is baffling.

When was the last time we won away from home?
Accies must be rubbing their hands at playing us last, it's imperative we win next week and I'm not at all confident that we will.

2 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Since Clarke left we have been in free fall. No structure, forward thinking. Identifying signings has been embarassing. Sacking a manager when he’s sitting 5th in league. Sticking with the players over staff. Ageing players running the shots then not employing a manager who 1. Is capable 2. Wants the job

so yes the board 

if you think tommy wright is to blame you need to get a grip

This. Nonsensical to blame Tommy Wright for this.

3 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Since Clarke left we have been in free fall. No structure, forward thinking. Identifying signings has been embarassing. Sacking a manager when he’s sitting 5th in league. Sticking with the players over staff. Ageing players running the shots then not employing a manager who 1. Is capable 2. Wants the job

so yes the board 

if you think tommy wright is to blame you need to get a grip

So Tommy has sorted it all out then? Is he the man who has picked our captain? Has got us out of the mire? Has kept Mulumbu on the bench and so on. They are all to blame, line in the sand and get them all out. 

4 minutes ago, muza1962 said:

So Tommy has sorted it all out then? Is he the man who has picked our captain? Has got us out of the mire? Has kept Mulumbu on the bench and so on. They are all to blame, line in the sand and get them all out. 

Being unable to work miracles on an absolute clusterf**k makes does bad manager not.

The f******g glee on the voices of the radio Aberdeen commentators was just another kick in the goolies for us thanks a lot killie we are now back in the brown smelly deep stuff and unfortunately I think deep inside we all know how its going to end thats the cross we bear for being a killie fan hope I'm wrong!

TW has inherited a bunch of duds but to says has done anything but been a huge disappointment in terms of improving the team is completely wrong. 

I was happy with his appointment but there has been no improvement whatsoever and if it wasn’t for the Lafferty goals we would already be down. 

Barring a miracle we are in the playoffs at best and could easily finish bottom. Sad and shocking fall from grace and an embarrassment since SC left.

Cant say I feel inspired by TWs post match remarks. "Motherwell were the better team and deserved to win". Yeah, even I worked that out and I know eff all about football. My question would be why would a team with nothing to play for look so much more up for it than one allegedly playing for survival? Have they all got deals arranged elsewhere fir gext season? Because it certainly doesnt look like they have any investment in KFC.

14 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Cant say I feel inspired by TWs post match remarks. "Motherwell were the better team and deserved to win". Yeah, even I worked that out and I know eff all about football. My question would be why would a team with nothing to play for look so much more up for it than one allegedly playing for survival? Have they all got deals arranged elsewhere fir gext season? Because it certainly doesnt look like they have any investment in KFC.

Yes they have got deals arranged and are making plans for next year. Lafferty? for example!

24 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

you

Nice one, yep I will take the blame. 

Muza1962 caused Killie to be relegated after 28 years in the top flight!

I my defence, I would not have picked GD in most of the past games. Man down. Tommy did. No excuses!

10 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

After match comments of TW sound ominous. Uninspiring and depressing. Hopefully his demeanour is more positive in the dressing room or we are doomed. Outcome in the hands of Count and Accies. 

32 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Wanted TW and would like him to stay irrespective of the likely relegation. 

That said there have been some really weird decisions. Keeping Dicker on and subbing Power instead is definitely in that category as is playing Dicker at all.

Doyle in preference to Rogers is another. 

Haven't made the best of the previous little we've got.

50 minutes ago, Bbk said:

The f******g glee on the voices of the radio Aberdeen commentators was just another kick in the goolies for us thanks a lot killie we are now back in the brown smelly deep stuff and unfortunately I think deep inside we all know how its going to end thats the cross we bear for being a killie fan hope I'm wrong!

Totally agree - the national broadcaster is truly horrendous....I gave up on it last season - a horrible listen.

Just now, killie1961 said:

Correct  the person who is totally to  blame if we get relegated  which even mj didnot is solely on the hands of Billy bowie utterly clueless  on appointing managers sc on a plate then his disastrous  appointments  of allesio and even worse ad totally incompetent at running a football club