Where are we now

Let's not take take any kind of sugar coating this was a disaster today. Now in the situation where we need to beat St Mirren. Its going to the last game of the season with the horror scenario that we need to get something at Accies in the last game. Also the nightmare scenario where County and Hamilton play each other. What do we want there. County winning would help us achieve the playoff but we'd still be in the playoff, Accies winning would give us the chance to stay up in our own right but also dropping into the automatic relegation position. A draw for them and a win for us would be ideal. We'd need just a point at Hamilton 

We are now chasing so this is critical. I had hoped we might just have enough to scrape by but I think this might just be the season where our time is up. We have a chance with lafferty but on the whole the team looks done. 

Screenshot_20210501_170052.jpg

Edited by kfc_superteam

After today can see us drawing with St.Mirren and losing at Hamilton. If even County had lost today, think we still had a chance, but its looking desperate now.

Very best case scenario is a win v St.Mirren and County draw with Hamilton. ....even then we would still need to beat Hamilton (who at least couldn't catch us then), and hope County dont beat Motherwell away (which they could well do).

A Hamilton win v County, and us beating St.Mirren still leaves the nightmare of having to avoid defeat at Hamilton, with them knowing a win makes them safe.

So, it looks now like only 2 wins will give us even a chance of 10th...anything less and a real chance of 12th.

Edited by Jedi2

This hoping for a draw in the Ross Co v Hamilton match is all very well but since they both need a win it's also the least likely outcome.

We really screwed up big time today! 

I think that will cost us.

Even if St. Mirren have their minds elsewhere if Hamilton have anything to play for in that last match they will do a similar job yo the last time we went there or Motherwell did to us today or Dundee Utd. did at Tannadice or the last trip to Dingwall etc. etc. etc.

You are deluded if you think this group of players have any chance of getting something away to Accies.

They’ll fight for their lives on the last day. Does anyone believe cowards like Broadfoot, Dicker and co will do the same? 

2 minutes ago, TLC said:

You are deluded if you think this group of players have any chance of getting something away to Accies.

They’ll fight for their lives on the last day. Does anyone believe cowards like Broadfoot, Dicker and co will do the same? 

We are going down. Deservedly so. Clear out from top to bottom, manager included. Bunch of chicken livered gits!

Absolutely have to beat St Mirren. Wright has had 4 away games now and hasn’t taken a point from any so getting anything against a battling Hamilton doesn’t feel likely. Hopefully St Mirren’s semi final goes to ET and penalties and we can come away with the points. 

I can’t help but think we’ve too many players out of contract and probably moving on for them to bother and dig out a win against Hamilton. 

5 minutes ago, Armstrong86 said:

Absolutely have to beat St Mirren. Wright has had 4 away games now and hasn’t taken a point from any so getting anything against a battling Hamilton doesn’t feel likely. Hopefully St Mirren’s semi final goes to ET and penalties and we can come away with the points. 

I can’t help but think we’ve too many players out of contract and probably moving on for them to bother and dig out a win against Hamilton. 

So we are hoping that St Mirren goes to ET and penalties for us to come away with the points? That says it all for me!

55 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Pundits including Willie Miller thinking that we are looking the likely to go down. Can't argue

Who cares what willie miller thinks? He’s an a*se hole. 

Or indeed the thoughts of any pundits. They have no bearing on us as a club whatsoever.