St Mirren Match Fred

CB

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

It’s embarrassing that you’d openly admit you think he’s still good enough to play for us

Tommy Wright and I. Don’t know what level you’ve played at but I’d back Tommy on that call. Unless you want to reveal your football  managerial credentials?

1 minute ago, cowboy77 said:

Absolutely gutted , reckon Hughes will get Ross Co fired up for the point they need against Well , but still confident we can get through against Dundee , they've only managed 12 wins this season in a mediocre championship

Joining you on this positivity. Lafferty will have a good time against Lee Ashcroft. We are consistently scoring goals against teams towards the bottom now - I think if we can keep the mistakes to as low a level as we're capable of we would have enough. 

Just now, stewarty66 said:

He's got 2 keepers to choose from .

That's hardly his fault.

Game management and team selection, no argument. 

Definitely his fault 

Hallelujah! On a side note I hear Kiltie may be off to St Johnstone. If true WTF is happening to our club?

Right, anger has subsided! 

He simply cannot play Dicker or Power at Hamilton, they will absolutely destroy us in middle of the park.

Mulumbu, McKenzie, Pinnock and Burke for me.

Killie scored a wonder goal, but did nothing else during the game so i would go with Oakley and Lafferty.

Has to be Rogers, as he is simply a tiny bit better than Doyle ( i think)

McGowan, Broadfoot Rossi and Haunstrup

we will win 2-1

Motherwell will win 3-0

Can’t blame Wright for another Calamity from our keeper.He inherited two diddy keepers who were nothing more than bench warming back ups but Waters should have been off early in the 2nd half.Connely was giving him a torrid time with his pace I am afraid Watters just hasn’t got it for the SPL  

7 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

Absolutely the worst Killie team I've seen, they're absolutely gutless, how many times have we bottled important games? CQN, aberdeen in the cup in the 88th min, aberdeen again in the 118th min where we somehow managed to LOSE from 2 mins away from a win. St mirren the other week twice, tonight again twice. They're a joke, an absolute f**king joke. The only reason I hope we stay up is for the future players of the club, these ones save burke, lafferty and kiltie can all take a flying f**k to themselves 

Completely agree with u.

This team is worse than the team Lee Clarke kept up. Its worse than the team Boyd scored against Hibs 1 0 to keep us up. Its worse than the team that drew with Falkirk 0 0 to keep us up. 

I do not have confidence or believe this team could beat Dundee or Raith. Tbf looks like Dundee as they are 3 0 up first leg.

1 minute ago, Thebigguy68 said:
7 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Would not blame DIcker tonight.

He did very little tonight. Tishbola or Mulumbu would have made a difference. We all know that, unfortunately yet again the manager doesn't . Getting fed up labouring the point now. 

9 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

Horrendous. We're in a playoff now. County aren't going to lose and win aren't going to win. No way we are beating Dundee if we can't defend. Sadly its going to an ominous end 

Unless we win the play off 8-7 on aggregate. It feels like we need to score 4 to win a game these days

4 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Joining you on this positivity. Lafferty will have a good time against Lee Ashcroft. We are consistently scoring goals against teams towards the bottom now - I think if we can keep the mistakes to as low a level as we're capable of we would have enough. 

This right here will be the reason we ultimately get relegated, every ball in to our box is a mistake waiting to happen

Just now, Ngonge88 said:

Do you know what. 

I didn't actually think we were that bad for a lot of that tonight. 2nd half Pinnock was excellent. Lafferty is quality. Burke has quality, although lacked it a little the last 10 minutes.

We've 100% got enough to beat Dundee

Especially with Ashcroft in defence if it is a play off.

Perspective. Looked very lively in second half. The fact that we lost goals so soon after scoring 2 and 3 made it difficult for manager to react. If we had kept it tight for longer we would have seen a change in formation. I thought watters and Rodgers were the weak links. No surprise for me. Otherwise we did well. We looked good up top. Lafferty is the best striker I’ve seen in a killie top. Bar none. Pinnock had great second half I thought.

I have a feeling that motherwell will try and do us a favour. We have enough to win at Hamilton. Particularly now.

One last push.