Accies thread

virtuocity

Time for everyone to show up. We can’t afford the likes of Power, Pinnock, Millen and Broadfoot putting in a crap performance. If we can reduce the outrageous individual errors then I think we’ll be ok.

Aggression, fight and doggedness is in Accies’ DNA. Let’s see if we have any fight in us- a bit of pride from our lacklustre team is the minimum demand today ahead of a potential playoff match, subject to Motherwell’s performance. 

In , out , In on the keeper tombola …..very strange , hopefully Doyle has an ok game and it’s the last game any of these 2 keepers have to play for us …..

Big onus again on front 4 to create and get enough goals to counter any defensive errors

c’mon Killie 

Edited by Scouser2

Goalkeeping situation is tough. 

Doyle looks slightly better 1 on 1, making himself big at strikers feet.

Rogers gives you slightly more agility and arguably better distribution. 

But they're both s**te when push comes to shove. Let's hope for a miracle today and get shot of them

11 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Hes dropped the 2 main culprits from St Mirren draw. I understand that. I just don't understand how we've still gone with that midfield 2. 

Mulumbu and Tish must be shambolic in training

It’s not a mystery it’s a disgrace that Mulumbu isn’t playing. Hope tae feck it won’t matter.