Accies thread

virtuocity

Watched them last night and they didn't look to clever for most of it considering they were at home though we all know the threat the next 2 games hold there should be no reason we do not go into both of them justifying our favourites tag because we surely have better quality players in our team don't we?

20 minutes ago, muza1962 said:

A poor team from a poor league, we should have enough to beat them.

We are also a poor team from a poor league. The squad of players we have isn't much better than Dundee's. If it was we wouldn't be in the playoff. They have some decent experienced players. I think it will be close over two legs. Don't fancy it going to penalties given our record in shoot outs. 

26 minutes ago, MarkyMark said:

We are also a poor team from a poor league. The squad of players we have isn't much better than Dundee's. If it was we wouldn't be in the playoff. They have some decent experienced players. I think it will be close over two legs. Don't fancy it going to penalties given our record in shoot outs. 

If it goes to penalties we can forget it. 

6 hours ago, gjkillie007 said:

Well credit where it's due. The team had a job to do today and came out and did it well. Unfortunately other result didn't go for us but it's good for confidence going in to the play off

Hamilton's team had 7 academy players who looked like a bunch of wee boys and a 19 year old keeper making his debut.

Totally unconvincing win today. 

25 minutes ago, Sam said:

Hamilton's team had 7 academy players who looked like a bunch of wee boys and a 19 year old keeper making his debut.

We will always be unconvincing when down to 10 men. Have been for months now as soon as our so called captain appears on the team sheet. 

48 minutes ago, Sam said:

I didn't mean to be disrespectful  to Hamiltons young players. I thought they were really good today. 

I wish we had so many promising players for the future. 

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

I didn't mean to be disrespectful  to Hamiltons young players. I thought they were really good today. 

I wish we had so many promising players for the future. 

We have quite a few promising lads between the U18's and those who were out on loan. 

The problem being until they get some game time at our level to prove they can sink or swim we won't really know how good they are.

Time will tell as they say provided they get that chance Hamilton, St Mirren etc consistantly give to their youngsters.

10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

We have quite a few promising lads between the U18's and those who were out on loan. 

The problem being until they get some game time at our level to prove they can sink or swim we won't really know how good they are.

Time will tell as they say provided they get that chance Hamilton, St Mirren etc consistantly give to their youngsters.

Agree. We need to gamble and give them a chance. 

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Then you can moan at some other player regardless of their actual on the day performance. 

No, never really moaned about players, we all have bad days. GD has been the leader of the dressing room since Alessio. His performances have been poor for over a year and he has been a let down as captain. Most people on this forum agree. Sorry to upset his fan club members on here.

9 hours ago, Guff92 said:

I’d imagine he’ll be having a wee chuckle to himself. Especially at the clique that got him relieved of his duties. 

Rapid decline since his departure.

I can't see the clique caring either way. Ask them now and I'm almost certain none of them will feel they'd done anything wrong