Play offs V Dundee

C4mmy31

My prediction would be that the bottom six games are the guide here. We're plenty good enough to beat sides like St Mirren, Accies and Dundee if we cut out the mistakes. But we're also prone to the mistakes and lacking creativity if games are tight. 

What often stands out for me watching the playoffs is that mediocre Premiership players look significantly better against Championship sides. Would expect Power, Burke, Kiltie - even Dicker - to show that if our attitude is right. 

Suspect it will come down to goalkeepers and mistakes. 

2 hours ago, superfan said:

Easy to do, ballot of season ticket holders. Not supporters who travel to games by bus. I went to every game this season in my slippers.

Simples.

I would agree but would you exclude those  who got tickets to the Connahs Quay game ?

2 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

I would agree but would you exclude those  who got tickets to the Connahs Quay game ?

Can’t say I didn’t think about it but the reality is it wasn’t their fault how they got a ticket. The club had x tickets for that game and they made a decision on how to allocate them. It was a clusterf**k but not the fault of the recipients. The rest of us had to try and find other ways to get there.

2 minutes ago, piffer said:

Can’t say I didn’t think about it but the reality is it wasn’t their fault how they got a ticket. The club had x tickets for that game and they made a decision on how to allocate them. It was a clusterf**k but not the fault of the recipients. The rest of us had to try and find other ways to get there.

• I would agree its not the fault of the recipient but considering again the possibility of a small number of tickets would it not be an idea to take that into account and allow others the chance to go ? Personally I think that's too much hard work for the club and the will take the easy option, also be interesting to see how many of the 500 tickets ST holders actually get and if any is allocated to others like players / staff etc 

2 hours ago, mitch14 said:

My prediction would be that the bottom six games are the guide here. We're plenty good enough to beat sides like St Mirren, Accies and Dundee if we cut out the mistakes. But we're also prone to the mistakes and lacking creativity if games are tight. 

What often stands out for me watching the playoffs is that mediocre Premiership players look significantly better against Championship sides. Would expect Power, Burke, Kiltie - even Dicker - to show that if our attitude is right. 

Suspect it will come down to goalkeepers and mistakes. 

i always remember being shocked at how much better than Falkirk we looked in the first leg but case in point we battered them all night and they stole it in the last minute. hopefully we can keep the errors out and scrape by 

24 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

I would hope that we would be realistically able to accommodate more than 500 despite all the regulations. I guess what it will come down to what the government thinks is an appropriate figure in addition to what we can organise for in such a limited window.

considering the idiots thought only 600 fans could get in a fifty thousand seater stadium i wouldn't hold your breath