Play offs V Dundee

C4mmy31

1 hour ago, Teethgrinder said:

I was reading the Dundee fan’s forum earlier, many seem to have preferred to have been facing Ross County and think Killie are better than their league placing.    

but also that they would delight in relegation us.  I do hope we are ok fire these next two games

I hope to God Mcleans not the ref good chance collum

1 hour ago, Teethgrinder said:

I was reading the Dundee fan’s forum earlier, many seem to have preferred to have been facing Ross County and think Killie are better than their league placing.    

but also that they would delight in relegation us.  I do hope we are ok fire these next two games

What I’d expect. We have earned big team status based on longevity, Steve clarke and everybody scary of lafferty.

And they are correct. We are a better side than any side than any that have beaten over 2 games this season. And we have the best free scoring striker in Scotland. Be afraid..,

On 5/16/2021 at 7:36 PM, Prahakillie said:

Noise spreads covid. Shouting and singing are not to be encouraged in a covid safe environment. 

Are you f**kin serious? How about breathing is that OK? If you were joking put a happy face at the end. If you were not joking, see a psychiatrist!

Official government advice: "The report reads: "Given the higher risk of transmission associated with singing and shouting, event organisers should remind spectators of this and strongly therefore encourage the use of face coverings in all outdoor spectator settings, including seats/standing points."

9 hours ago, Killieboyd said:

It appears that the Dundee fans belive they have this play off sewn up going by pie and bovril, I am so looking forward to us destroying them!

The Dundee fans on Pie and Bovril are the biggest set of roasters on that site. The irony of the constant ‘Marvin’ and ‘Bullet’ pish-talk when they come from the drugs capital of Europe is totally lost on them.