Dundee Match Fred

CB

2 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Great to see the team stay in the tie in a poor night. Glad for the first time that in living memory that the fans on here were not in the ground or we we would have sunk.

Your man D*cker had his best go at giving Dundee the victory. 

Nothing to do with the fans. 

Definitely the most disappointed I've been in Wright. Dundee played exactly as I expected them to and there was no plan I could see from Wright to counter what they were doing. 

Thought fresh legs from Tsh would have made a big difference. Even swapping McKenzie into the wing and putting in Oakley to give them something different to think about. 

In fairness, he looked furious. Will be really interested to hear the comments and see the team for Monday. 

Quick goal on Monday and it's like tonight never happened. But we'll concede,so it's a long road back. Got to believe... 

We will not keep a clean sheet on Monday. Which means we need to score 3, minimum.  That's not happening.  They out fought us because our mob couldn't really give two flying fecks. They out thought us, which makes me wonder what TW actually brings ? Came in we were bottom, gotvus to 2nd bottom, barely.  If / when we go down, he can't stay. There's been no improvement, zero. He signed lafferty,  that doesn't absolve him from blame

Not sure i should be optimistic wee scored or pesimistic wee were absolute garbage.

Power worked his balls off again, had a bad patch for a bit  but the guy has never gave nothing but 100% for our club,  who should partner him in the middle on monday? 

Same team as tonight im guessing

Quite happy that we somehow got a 2-1 out of that, but what a shambolic and terrible performance. Doyle gets pass marks (although I thought he should have done better at the first goal) and Haunstrup didn't do too much wrong, but the rest didn't turn up. Rory showed more effort in the 30 odd minutes he was on than the rest did in the 90 although didn't really do very much.

We've got to be happy that we're still in the tie. Hopefully history repeats itself and we come flying out the traps. If thats the best that Dundee can do we can easily overturn this

Just now, iainmaccoll said:

Not sure i should be optimistic wee scored or pesimistic wee were absolute garbage.

Power worked his balls off again, had a bad patch for a bit  but the guy has never gave nothing but 100% for our club,  who should partner him in the middle on monday? 

Same team as tonight im guessing

Tommy won't let us down, of course it will be the same team. he has done it for months. 

5 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Try he’s a lazy insubordinate bastard in training. Not a man to go to war with. Simples.

Embarrassing. The man who insists we can somehow affect our players by moaning about them on here now calling one of our best players a ‘bastard’? My, life comes at you fast right enough. 

You really need to check some basic things like our league position and performances as an indicator of just how bad some of the players we’re ‘going to war with’. You’re having an absolute laugh if you think some of these guys are fighting. 

One thing I can guarantee; we’re not in this position because of Youssouf Mulumbu’s training methods. 

8 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Dicker and Broadfoot played like men who’d been told just before kickoff that their contracts weren’t being renewed and they went out to try and f**k us over. 

Honestly I'm glad you said that because I've genuinely had the feeling the last few weeks/months that they're actively been going out their way to f**k the club over 

Edited by Killie lad

7 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

The weird thing is that we go into the second leg in exactly the same position as we did against Falkirk in our last playoff.

4-0 at TTOP.

I don’t know how we lost that game 1-0 to Falkirk five years ago - I don’t know how we only lost by one goal tonight

1 minute ago, bute-killiefan said:

aye you are at it.

Sadly I’m not. Embarrassed. Biggest week in living memory for most and fans are are a big negative shadow on our hopes. I hope they have hand picked the positive ones in the ballot for Monday. Maybe took some sifting to be fair.

Just now, Thebigguy68 said:

Sadly I’m not. Embarrassed. Biggest week in living memory for most and fans are are a big negative shadow on our hopes. I hope they have hand picked the positive ones in the ballot for Monday. Maybe took some sifting to be fair.

You're actually clueless 

6 minutes ago, Arderkilliesier said:

The reality is that performance is raw and Dicker is correctly being slaughtered but the reality is he has overall been an excellent servant to Killie it's a real shame he may leave being remembered for this season..

He’s an egotistical piece of s**t. He should be treated as a pariah, never welcome back at RP 

11 minutes ago, GrazyKillie said:

No idea how we are still in this tie.

Letting Findlay go before the end of the season could be the biggest mistake we have made. Broadfoot’s performances since he has left just shows exactly how much we relied on Findlay and how much he covered Kirk.

Only positive is we cannot be as bad as that on Monday - surely.

You’re not allowed to say that. The club got a great deal. 

12 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Try he’s a lazy insubordinate bastard in training. Not a man to go to war with. Simples.

Would you be happy in the trenches with Dicker and Broadfoot after that tonight. In fact with any of those players who would let off hand grenades behind their own lines