Kelty hearts

Sorry to see Brechin go. 

Think there’s an appreciable chance they’ll go bust, and even if they don’t I don’t think they’ll ever grace the senior ranks again.

Some memories from trips to Glebe park in the days when they were a better team than us.

3 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Sorry to see Brechin go. 

Think there’s an appreciable chance they’ll go bust, and even if they don’t I don’t think they’ll ever grace the senior ranks again.

Some memories from trips to Glebe park in the days when they were a better team than us.

26/12/89

16 minutes ago, skygod said:

Play in maroon and sound like a Jambos supporters club.

What’s the score with them? 

That’s basically what they were, when I was based in Rosyth one of my mates played for them, we went up for a social night and I told them I was a Killie fan, you could have heard a pin drop. 
Kelty, Inverkeithing full of Jambos . 

5 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

That should be his career over if it can be proven that he said it . Will be interesting to see how the orange order idiot that runs sevcos PR handles this . 

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't that great new Scottish "hero" Josh Taylor get fined for racist and homophobic language towards a doorman outside a nightclub ? Doesn’t seem to have damaged his career.

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't that great new Scottish "hero" Josh Taylor get fined for racist and homophobic language towards a doorman outside a nightclub ? Doesn’t seem to have damaged his career.

Correct