The Euros

12 minutes ago, Zorro said:

The commentators creaming themselves about Grealish and he doesn’t even have the bottle to put his hand up to take a penalty. Leaves all the pressure on a couple of teenagers. 

A lot of English football fans need to look up the meaning of the word generational before spouting anymore pish about their players. 

England made no attempt to the win the game at any point and got exactly what they deserved. Totally cowardly by Southgate for not getting the subs on for  extra time and then to bring them on to take penalties when they had barely touched the ball. I even felt sorry for the young lads. 
Best team in the tournament won it and deservedly so. Chieni should have been player of the tournament. I saw him make one single mistake in all the games he played. An absolute master of his art. 

Just now, historyman said:

England made no attempt to the win the game at any point and got exactly what they deserved. Totally cowardly by Southgate for not getting the subs on for  extra time and then to bring them on to take penalties when they had barely touched the ball. I even felt sorry for the young lads. 
Best team in the tournament won it and deservedly so. Chieni should have been player of the tournament. I saw him make one single mistake in all the games he played. An absolute master of his art. 

Who was official player of the tournament? Surely not that waster Grealish???

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

The commentators creaming themselves about Grealish and he doesn’t even have the bottle to put his hand up to take a penalty. Leaves all the pressure on a couple of teenagers. 

Same with Sterling. Shat it and left it to the kids. He should be ashamed of himself.