The Euros

7 minutes ago, Killie1984 said:

On a side note, disappointing that the shops have no scotland, or even football merchandise. 

Primark had t-shirts but went in this morning and they must have sold out

I'm sure Rainbow Ink in Killie could hook you up with a custom print. Won't be official like, but it'll be a thing.

Run by a good Killie fan too. https://rainbowink.co.uk/ 

4 hours ago, Bonbon19 said:

Italy are my favourites , it’s the only other European league I watch and Immobile has been a standout . Mancini being lauded for attacking football , who’d a thought it ? 

How do ye watch that league Bonbon?. I used to watch Gazzeto on Ch4 and loved it. 

Re Mr Tumnus's point. Bizarrely I used to enjoy their catenaccio style. Slow and patient but fair does to them now under Mancini

2 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

How do ye watch that league Bonbon?. I used to watch Gazzeto on Ch4 and loved it. 

Re Mr Tumnus's point. Bizarrely I used to enjoy their catenaccio style. Slow and patient but fair does to them now under Mancini

BT sport shows it . When the wife an I were in Rome met a Lazio fan who had heard of Killie !! so I sort of follow them , when I remember to watch it . 

21 minutes ago, Killie1984 said:

Thought Belgium look pretty average. 

Watching Russia's defending brought uneasy flashbacks to our defensive efforts this season

Belgium ranked the best team in the world but a team I’ve never considered to be the best team in the world.

Just noticed on the social media timeline 5 years ago today , I was heading after few drinks at a cafe along the Seine , to watch a Euro game at a packed Stade De France ……..under the current circumstances been been good to see at least some fans in grounds trying to create an atmosphere …….a win in some games for the numerous home teams this time at least will give these Euros a boost in the busy week ahead ……and in the next day or so ! 

Edited by Scouser2

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Thought Southgate sounded very nervous in his pre match. A questionable team selection for a big game as well. Favouring a RB out of position over two of the best LBs in the EPL

His selection looked good enough to me. Philips was the best player on the pitch. Asking a lot for Scotland to get something from either them.