Dundee Match Fred

C4mmy31

2 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I know we’ve been awful but I’ve never seen a team get so many luck bounces, that said we are making it so easy for them it’s not going to matter 

You make your own luck, most of the time. 

If Dundee have been getting the break of the ball (which I haven't noticed btw) then it's because they are working so much harder and are much more up for this than the shower of s**te we're serving up. 

Supported Killie since 1954. Been to eerycup finals was at the Eintracht Franfrut game Bangu from Brazil. Have cried and laughed over the years with them. Travelled up from London during dark days in Dv.2. Living in Kendal have regularly made the 350 mile round trip to watch my team.

I honestly cannot see me making the journey next season. This board and 3 consecutive managers have destroyed the team I love. Out thought, out fought and out played by a poor Dundee team.

Just cannot remember the last time I felt so low watching what can only be described as Dross. 

Good night Kilmarnock and good bye