Dundee Match Fred

C4mmy31

1 minute ago, James K Polk said:

I cannot believe after all this time plan B is to bring on a players who you’ve used twice as sub in the league and hasn’t started a match for about 5 months. Really??? I genuinely don’t think TW has a clue, surely Oakley a better bet if you want another target man.

Totally agree, It's to obvious we will now just lump it long, should have been Oakley or Kiltie. 

there has been so many dire performances but that first 45 is up there ......what a sh@t show by all at our club 

Board, coaches,  players 

TW is an experienced manager folk say....well I'd like to see some signs of that .......no real tactics , no difference seen since AD left apart from Lafferty .....

Utter cack. It is too stressful for me to watch any more of this s**te so I am away for an early night.

Lafferty is obviously not fit, but what excuse the other 10 f**kwits have I can only surmise.

Broadfoot f**king hell I genuinely think I could maybe do better than that.

No heart, no quality, no belief - been that way all season - tattay bye Premiership, tatty bye

Joke players joke manager.

Dont want to hear from TW after the game Bowie should come on to explain what he has done to our club in the last 2 years it's been a disaster.

TW has proved tonight hes not what we need cant organise us against a championship team and his big change is Whitehall against 2 big centre halves clueless when he has kiltie sorry hoped TW was the answer but over last 2 games against a rookie manager hes been clueless.