Dundee Match Fred

C4mmy31

1 minute ago, galbraj said:

I know folk slagged off Dicker.........but Tshbola not made a damn bit of difference 

The midfield controller that has controlled about one game in his career, ambles about doing nothing, except from when he's making numerous tackles that are 5 mins too late. I've literally no idea what anyone sees in him but I suppose that goes for McKenzie too, complete nothing player, hanging on to s**te like that is what comes back to bite you 

Apart from 18 months , this has been coming for a few years.....whole philosophy of the club needs to change.

First Team and coaching staff , Needs to be the priority , Not infrastructure . Need more Football knowhow behinds the scenes. Also that pitch needs to go.

1 minute ago, posh79 said:

Surprised how much I don’t care.  I think that’s the problem. The life has been sucked out this club now. No one cares. 

Feel the exact same. Been like that for weeks now. If the players don’t care or show passion why so we as fans get so angry? 

Edited by Guff92