Dundee Match Fred

C4mmy31

Still in shock at the performance. I was under no illusions that we weren't capable of a performance like that, but to see it again still hurts. 

Mismanagement and poor decisions right the way through the club got us here. 

To end the game relying on Whitehall and Pinnock when Championship Dundee had four or five better players in those positions shameful. 

Real quandary with Wright now. The sub made us worse. Game crying out for us to put our foot on the ball and he shifted so we could only lump it. Absolutely no change in approach from the first leg - what had he learned? 

Real low point 

Thought TW was a good shout but have sadly watched a man bereft of ideas, should have left Hauntrup on and taken off Broadfoot for Kiltie not Whitehall as for the Millen throw in for the first goal and the Broadfoot trip on Rossi which brings himself down as well and then looks for a foul which gifted the excellent Ashcroft with the second...jeez we gifted Dundee both legs.

Massive clearout ahead so no idea what kind of squad we will have next season....I console myself with the fact we have a great club but with players who let it down badly..

So disappointing, we just didn't want it like they did. Both legs woeful defending they weren't that good but but much better than us because it meant so much more. Sometimes we you have to go back to go forward and maybe that's where we are I'm not sure. Whatever I'll renew my season ticket and be at RP and wherever else with my son, his first relegation and he's 27 now. I had about 10 or more by then I think.

KTID

Baffling management again.

Tishbola did ok I though, pedestrian but was always going to be with little game time for sharpness.  Rossi I thought strolled it pretty much as usual.  McKenzie was McKenzie, Power was Power.

Broadfoot and Millen though.  Just like Dicker last week (and many weeks before), simple, basic errors from routine situations, endlessly repeated and yet somehow bulletproof in the manager's eyes.

I was going to go on an in-depth rant, but I'm too scunnered to be honest.  It was a near identical peformance to last week from both team and manager - absolutely amateurish.  If we'd been in the league 1 playoff rather than the championship play off I suspect we'd have gone down with those peformances.

Edited by Lorielus

We'd be as well turning off the lights for good. Nobody currently associated with the club deserves to stay to be honest. We have got exactly what we have deserved for everything that's been done since SSC left. 

Feels like a terminally ill relative has finally been put out of their misery.