Dundee Match Fred

C4mmy31

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm at RP.... the only one to come out, come over to the assembled fans behind the Moffat and appologise ....  Rossi.

The rest of them jumped into their cars to be let out the Rugby Rd gates.... COWARDS

Hope you gave the cowards what for.

Disappointed that Tommy Wright couldn't keep us up but blaming him is completely the wrong move. I blame the appointment of Alex Dyer and him personally for our relegation. I used this comment months ago but he must have been an agents dream signing all the utter dross that no one else wanted. If he identified and thought these players were as good or better than we had then he was clearly the absolute wrong man to be in charge. It was painfully obvious that by November we needed to get rid but those 8 to 10 games we kept him in charge have proved totally fatal. Total mismanagement at every level. You reap what you sow and we 100% deserve relegation.

Edited by Comeonkillie

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm at RP.... the only one to come out, come over to the assembled fans behind the Moffat and appologise ....  Rossi.

The rest of them jumped into their cars to be let out the Rugby Rd gates.... COWARDS

Hope you gave the cowards what for.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

A correction to my post above, Lafferty appeared shortly after Rossi left, he told us our club Captain & Vice Captain were still inside, to scared to come out & face us, you couldn't make it up.....

It was genuinely one of the worst home performances I can think of since the 1980s...Gary Locke, Lee McCullich, Alex Dyer had some shockers but none of even them had anything on that tonight.

Still, TW got to stand around shrugging with his hands in his pockets thinking 'I once did well at St.Johnstone..(helped that Rangers Hearts, Hibs and Dundee Utd weren't in the League at the same time mind).

For me it’s quite simple the players just don’t care, for 2 performances to be at that level is an absolute disgrace.

if anyone of them had any pride they would hand back the last 2 months wages as they have been masquerading as players and doing a very poor job of it. 

not that I expect they will I’m sure most of them will be off on their jollies first thing in the morning without giving us our club a second thought.

absolute wasters( not what I want to say but it’s a family forum)

10 hours ago, jamiekfc said:

Boyd blaming Allessio for our relegation 2 years later when he was sacked when we were 5th ????

I like Boyd as a pundit and sensed a real anger in him last night. I thought he spoke well about direction, recruitment etc.

He needs to move on from the Alessio stuff though. Whether he was the right or wrong appointment he was sacked 18months ago. In that time we’ve plummeted down the division in embarrassing style. Angelo Alessio had his flaws but he is not responsible for where we are this morning. Three directors, one head of football, two managers, coaching staff and thirty odd players take the blame for our relegation. Some more than others. It would be nice to see them accept responsibility and pundits have a go at them 

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

A correction to my post above, Lafferty appeared shortly after Rossi left, he told us our club Captain & Vice Captain were still inside, to scared to come out & face us, you couldn't make it up.....

This sums up our "Captain" and "Vice-Captain" f**king spineless cowards! Lafferty didn't need to come out and speak to the fans but shows his class that he did. He's been nothing but a credit to himself and the club since he came in and shown more leadership than anyone else in the team. Its just a shame his huge contribution wasn't enough to keep us up

Where do you even begin to try and sum up these useless bastards?

We all know what the tactic was. In the first 10 minutes of the game, the instruction was obviously to overwhelm them in attack (Falkirk style), but crucially DO NOT LOSE ANOTHER GOAL.

At our own throw-in in their channel, we have Kirk Broadfoot doing his usual wander out of position. Why were we left so short at the back - no one in our own half?!

Ross Millen watches the two options in front of him make moves and doesn't fancy either of them, so launches it in to the box to - absolutely no-one?! Like there was not a single Killie player in that area? No, let me rephrase, it wasn't to no-one - it was straight to the bootlaces of Charlie Adam, marked out by everyone surrounding this game as their biggest passing threat. Our non-existent defence are completely undone with this one long ball, lovely as it was, and we fail to respond in the correct manner - no-one does the lung-bursting run that gets them back right side, no-one takes the foul for the team.

Why did we continue to pick Millen? He got our season off to a bad start with his red in the St Johnstone game. He colluded with Doyle to cost us a place in the Scottish Cup semi. Time after time he has shown he is prone to mistakes and has absolutely nothing bar a good early cross.

As for Broadfoot, the first to harangue the younger players when they make a mistake, but never one to lead by example or shoulder the blame when it's his fault. Completely loses his man at the second goal AND wipes out our other centre back. Just appalling.

Of course, none of this should have been a problem, as it's a very simple come-and-collect for a goalkeeper. By the age of 15 or 16, most goalies have this technique down. Doyle, as my mate pointed out last night, actually makes a point of getting stuck behind and tussling an opposition player at corners so he has an excuse not to come. A fat, slow, immobile waste of space. He needs to find the job he's cut out for, as it certainly isn't being a f**king goalkeeper!

I've said in other threads the only players I'm interested in keeping (not that I think we will) are Burke, Kiltie and Lafferty. The rest can all piss off. The standard is an embarrassment, and it's bizarre that Tommy Wright kept picking some of these guys week in, week out.

I do think Lafferty's injury in training has played a part in our downfall - he was flying before then, and while he has scored since then, for me he hasn't looked nearly as sharp - and there were clearly a couple of games he played where he was guarding it and the weakness was on his mind and holding him back. Two of his poorest and quietest performances since joining were these Dundee games.

We move on to next season and we have to hope not a single one of these absolute fraudsters is ever seen again.

Edited by Dillinger