Welcome to Season 2021-22

Allan

25 minutes ago, Andra in the east said:

Agree re goalie the two we had were awful, and to think of goalies at Killie from days gone by. They got rid of Jaimie McDonald and Cammy Bell (still not too old for comeback)

Could be GK coach maybe? Would try to get Andy Firth, 3rd choice at Ibrox on loan as he has another year on his contract. Supposed to be a good solid keeper and won’t oust McGregor or McLaughlin and if he proves himself give him a contract…

1 minute ago, tanerba'Tam said:

Could be GK coach maybe? Would try to get Andy Firth, 3rd choice at Ibrox on loan as he has another year on his contract. Supposed to be a good solid keeper and won’t oust McGregor or McLaughlin and if he proves himself give him a contract…

Our first new signings should be new board members.

1 hour ago, Prahakillie said:

They'd have to vote for that as well.

Looks like Stennie, Queens Park and 75% of Championship are onside. A wee cash sprinkle to Leagues 1 and 2 and this looks like happening (without an SPL divorce, which would be bad all round).

Now that it has sunk in im feeling more exicted about next season than ever before. New league, new teams, playing ayr x4 plus away days to morton, qos, etc and hopefully fighting for the title.

Just hope the fans are allowed back in for the 1st game of the season( home v ayr utd) KTID

1 minute ago, iainmaccoll said:

Now that it has sunk in im feeling more exicted about next season than ever before. New league, new teams, playing ayr x4 plus away days to morton, qos, etc and hopefully fighting for the title.

Just hope the fans are allowed back in for the 1st game of the season( home v ayr utd) KTID

You are so excited you expressed it in triplicate.

I hope we use the budget well. Yes I know we don't have players or time but let's get the right players. No panic buys. Hopefully Fowler has identified players and decent players. Benefit of the doubt that Dyer gave the OK on the relegation duddies. 

Better to be a few players short in the squad come July and go onto have a strong season than waste the budget. My guess is we can only have the budget for one season if we don't make it. 

On 5/24/2021 at 9:56 PM, gdevoy said:

I fear freefall if Wright stays in charge. He has brought nothing to the team. I profoundly disagree with the idea he was better than Dyer.  

I think we can all agree TW has been a disappointment but you simply cant say he's not better than Dyer. If you look at points per game, win%, goals scored, goals conceded, or just about any other measure, he is comfortably better. His signing(s) are also markedly better!

Has he been as much of an improvement as we hoped? Resoundingly no. But to say he's not better is crazy!

9 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

I hope we use the budget well. Yes I know we don't have players or time but let's get the right players. No panic buys. Hopefully Fowler has identified players and decent players. Benefit of the doubt that Dyer gave the OK on the relegation duddies. 

Better to be a few players short in the squad come July and go onto have a strong season than waste the budget. My guess is we can only have the budget for one season if we don't make it. 

Hope fowlers picks are better than his last ones 

On 5/24/2021 at 9:56 PM, gdevoy said:

I fear freefall if Wright stays in charge. He has brought nothing to the team. I profoundly disagree with the idea he was better than Dyer.  

You'll change your mind tomorrow .... if your posts on the political forum are anything to go by!