Innes Cameron

Robert

Good luck to him, we badly need to see both an avenue where our young players see a future at our club,  but also the players themselves to make the step up in quality and develop into first team players for us and hopefully Cameron can do that next season 

3 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

he’s pish 

You better get used to more players you describe as pish as the quality of players we can sign as a championship club will be of lesser standard than we are used to (this season apart). Look at that Dundee team. How many of them would we have accepted at Killie pre Dyer. Illustrates how far we have fallen. Poor recruitment gets clubs relegated. The wrong type of senior players in dressing rooms gets teams relegated. There are enough examples of this from other clubs not just Killie this year. 

3 minutes ago, DuncD said:

If we have any sort of ambition of going straight back up Cameron will have received the extra 2 years as a squad player. If he’s going to be a starting striker then possibly shows we are not ambitious 

I think he has goals at this level, 100%. Of course we will need other options, but Cameron will be challenging for the number 9 spot next season imo

I think big Innes is one of these guys we need to take a chance on. Difficult to say if he will be a regular scorer ina top Championship team but if we dont take a chance then we will never know. 

I do hope some of the younger players actually take up the contract offers become regular starters  season. 

Ive said it before that even if they cannot do it every week for 90 mins i still believe the effort and enthusiasm from new young players can give a wee edge for last 15 mins or so of a game. How many times have we seen youngsters come on for 15 mins and we think they gonna be world beaters only for them to fail long term? Sometimes that 15 mins of effort can be the difference between winning and losing, survival or relegation? 

Edited by Graeme S

10 hours ago, bute-killiefan said:

I think he has goals at this level, 100%. Of course we will need other options, but Cameron will be challenging for the number 9 spot next season imo

For me it depends who is going to give him the service. If we have quality then i reckon he'll do ok.