Just A Though

Killielad66

It has come to my attention recently that rangers have approached ayr utd with the sole purpose of using their pitch to host the rangers colt game to which ayr utd turned down due to wear on their pitch. I can fully understand that point of view, now that we have an excellent playing surface at rugby park would it not be possible to allow rangers colts to play there as it would also generate extra income in these trying times... this is something i would not want to do but beggers can't be choosers. It would also give us a chance to watch some rangers young talent and maybe get them on short term loan deals till end of season... again just a thought... 

3 minutes ago, Killielad66 said:

It has come to my attention recently that rangers have approached ayr utd with the sole purpose of using their pitch to host the rangers colt game to which ayr utd turned down due to wear on their pitch. I can fully understand that point of view, now that we have an excellent playing surface at rugby park would it not be possible to allow rangers colts to play there as it would also generate extra income in these trying times... this is something i would not want to do but beggers can't be choosers. It would also give us a chance to watch some rangers young talent and maybe get them on short term loan deals till end of season... again just a thought... 

No way.

34 minutes ago, Killielad66 said:

Stop trolling.

Wouldn't pish on them if they were on fire.

18 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

Would doubt it as it's an artificial surface too. It's an awful surface too. 

I think their Ladies team played there for a while

Ah thought there was some connection. Would have thought hiring some of the other junior grounds would have suited them.

2 hours ago, Killielad66 said:

I'll be honest about your idea mate, I would rather s**te in my hands and clap.

So for that reason... I'm out.