Ibsen Rossi

Graham Moffat

7 minutes ago, Graham Moffat said:

I have been following Killie's fortunes - misfortunes? - all season and was a bit surprised to see you go down. I must be honest, my initial interest as a Bournemouth supporter was to to see  how Zeno would get on in a 'proper man's league'. He seemed to have bit of a rocky time to start with but latterly seemed OK-ish. What is your overall judgement on him.

There is going  to have to be rebuilds for you and for us probably. so good luck for next year.

He has done really well. To start with he tended to play at right back which maybe didn’t suit him. However, in the last couple of months he has come into the team at CB and done really well. Looks a great prospect - dominant in the air, uses both feet, good concentration.

Edited by Jimmy Superscot

He did have a few moments during the early part of his time here where he wasn’t as strong as his physique suggested he could be, but due to the inconsistency and awful performances of others came to be regarded as our best centre back option over time.  Should have played more imo, but our manager for first 70% of season was clueless. Played one or two early games as a right back. Composed on the ball, didn’t take unnecessary risks and got more physical and solid towards the tail end of the season. Conducted himself very well and has the best wishes of all at Killie I think it’s fair to say & should carry no blame for our s**tshow of a season! No reason he won’t have a good career in the game if he keeps up his progress. Best of luck next season Graham

Just now, Graham Moffat said:

I have been following Killie's fortunes - misfortunes? - all season and was a bit surprised to see you go down. I must be honest, my initial interest as a Bournemouth supporter was to to see  how Zeno would get on in a 'proper man's league'. He seemed to have bit of a rocky time to start with but latterly seemed OK-ish. What is your overall judgement on him.

There is going  to have to be rebuilds for you and for us probably. so good luck for next year.

The shining light in a defence of sh....

He'll certainly be tougher for the experience, as his more experienced defensive partners on a couple of occasions were caught berating him on the field, for their own ineptitude. Didn't appear to phase him.

As shown by his willingness to come out to speak to the fans at the gate on Monday night. While others hid.

He will finish 4th in our player of the year standings. The highest placed defender.

Would have him back in a heartbeat.

2 minutes ago, wallace blair said:

Definitely, he's got a great attitude and work ethic for a young player  

Decent on the ball, bit of pace, positionally sound and calm under pressure.

Imagine what hed have been like playing beside an experienced professional who wasnt a total cock.

Considering his age , inexperience , coming into a different country and playing in a struggling team …for me he did really well in the circumstances and hope he has a good career going forward

Would have him back next season if there was any chance 

1 minute ago, Scouser2 said:

Considering his age , inexperience , coming into a different country and playing in a struggling team …for me he did really well in the circumstances and hope he has a good career going forward

Would have him back next season if there was any chance 

Yep, playing beside someone who isnt a headless chicken who turns slower than milk, would also help him.

He never let us down when he played, even when our previous manager decided to given him his debut in a position he didn’t play (right back). Still got stuff to learn but what impressed me was his all round game, decent in the air, decent eye for a pass, read the game fairly well (particularly for someone of his experience) and could tackle.

Think most supporters would wish him well for the future. He also got a lot of sympathy when our more experienced players tried giving him some stick even though he was just covering for their mistakes.

2 hours ago, Graham Moffat said:

Strikes me as a player with real potential. Kept improving all the time with us, and never let us down. Puts in real effort, not afraid to put his body on the line and had every possibility of being a really good central defender. 

He ended up as our best central defender by quite a distance in my opinion. Shades of Kristoffer Ajer who came to us fairly raw and has since gone on to be a regular starter with a bigger club. 

Would have him back in a heartbeat. 

For a young lad learning his trade I would say he was pretty good, To sometimes stand out in an under performing Team at a young age and few games played, Well that tells me that he could develop into a reasonable player.

He reads the game ok, Touch and composure is pretty good, Last ditch tackle with his long legs are a stand out attribute. Good in the air.

Negatives for me would be ,Lack of concentration sometimes , out of position on occasions, But I don't think he suits playing on the left of the centre defence. As someone already said , He was not helped by the main centre half and defensive Midfielder allowing runners past them to easily.

Be interesting to see how he grows in his body, Some gym work and a few pounds and he could be very powerful in the air.

One of the better loan we have had. 

Decent player with a load of potential but I don't see him playing in the EPL regularly.  Yes he made mistakes but not as many or as big as his more experienced partners.

Can we get him back for next season?..... Please??

Edited by chubbs

He was constantly let down by the players around him, but was 1 of the few that could say that they had a solid season for us this year. He was also apparently the only 1 who came out to face the fans after the playoff defeat which says a lot about him

4 minutes ago, Nigel4 said:

He was constantly let down by the players around him, but was 1 of the few that could say that they had a solid season for us this year. He was also apparently the only 1 who came out to face the fans after the playoff defeat which says a lot about him

I think him and lafferty were sent out cos they were fan favourites at the time