Jump to content
Bellman2010

Daniel Armstrong

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Bellman2010 said:

Pleased with these I have to say, look like quality additions who could possibly step up from that level, hopefully with us next season & won’t break the bank. 

Id imagine they will be on less than our squad last year.  So we should be reasonabky attractive for guys like this.

Yes were a mess just now, but Killie is a mich bigger club than Raith will ever be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I actually hope TW signs all the players he needs, keeps it totally quiet and then reveals them all on the pitch like Lee Clark did, even with the hastily written on foldewd uo bita if paoer so we know who they are.

Just to take the piss out of the mediaz who will make fun of it and we then turn round and romp the league.

One can dream, but Killie dont do easy, we do dramatic, nerve shredding difficulty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

I actually hope TW signs all the players he needs, keeps it totally quiet and then reveals them all on the pitch like Lee Clark did, even with the hastily written on foldewd uo bita if paoer so we know who they are.

Just to take the piss out of the mediaz who will make fun of it and we then turn round and romp the league.

One can dream, but Killie dont do easy, we do dramatic, nerve shredding difficulty.

Did we not spell names wrong as well on the greatest transfer day of all time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

Was a standout when playing Dundee, I know that isn't really a game to be judging him on but has pace and that's something we've been needing desperately. 

Compare that to how insipid our side was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

Was a standout when playing Dundee, I know that isn't really a game to be judging him on but has pace and that's something we've been needing desperately. 

Aye coz we has loads of stand outs against them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Certainly need an injection of pace...if we have him.in one side and possibly Pinnock on the other, it's a start.

If there is a new LB as well, would move Waters on and have Haunstrup as a back up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Certainly need an injection of pace...if we have him.in one side and possibly Pinnock on the other, it's a start.

If there is a new LB as well, would move Waters on and have Haunstrup as a back up.

I wouldnt let Haunstrup be the back up for the back up!

On this, looks exactly the type of signing we should be making, plenty of good players in the divisions below just need to find them. And much rather this type of signing than someone from rymans league south

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, BluenwhiteARMY said:

What's your point?

You were saying a game against Dundee isn't a game to judge him on, despite having a good game.

That's 1 more good performance than any of our lot managed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Where the Dundee games were a good marker was that's the standard (and motivation) we can expect to be up against next season. 

Not great but hardworking and honest professionals.

If there are guys out there who are proven championship players with the potential to improve and at the right age then that's what we need. If there's budget over for a bit of Stardust to make the difference so much the better.

Really don't understand this 'Where gonna win the league'  stuff when we ain't even got a team yet!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Certainly need an injection of pace...if we have him.in one side and possibly Pinnock on the other, it's a start.

If there is a new LB as well, would move Waters on and have Haunstrup as a back up.

Haunstrup has been told he’s free to find a new club. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×