Three towns derby

Maybe start a go fund me for Zorro? All chip in for the new city top for him to cheer him up. I feel bad. 12 whole months of bigging up this city team just fo be let down again. Last year it was Laporte’s injury (can’t get in the team this season, is he that good?) so what’s the excuse this season?

Chelsea are in a building phase. City should been walking that final today. Pep is a tactical genius. Somethings not adding up. Mentality issue? 

Anyhoo.... another £200 million to spend this transfer window so not to worry.

9 hours ago, Guff92 said:

I feel bad. 12 whole months of bigging up this city team just fo be let down again.

Literally won the league by 12 points. ?‍♂️

Chelsea were superb, Kante is a magnificent player. Tuchel has made such a difference there, that's 3 times they've played Man City of late and 3 times City have barely laid a glove. The way the team is set up for those type of games is spot on, a very good squad and it seems that a very good manager has made all the difference, people were daft to write them off.

54 minutes ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Literally won the league by 12 points. ?‍♂️

Chelsea were superb, Kante is a magnificent player. Tuchel has made such a difference there, that's 3 times they've played Man City of late and 3 times City have barely laid a glove. The way the team is set up for those type of games is spot on, a very good squad and it seems that a very good manager has made all the difference, people were daft to write them off.

You wrote them off.

1 minute ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

Wrong, again. From the relevant thread:

"Any of the 3 remaining teams could well go on and win it, I don't make any a clear stand out but give City the edge having the best squad on paper. Who knows what will happen."

Perspective, absent.

Think there was an earlier statement from when Liverpool were still in it? 

Off to enjoy the sun, have a good day. 

1D1D8592-FAEB-4F6D-AD21-130831A9C51A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

3051DE59-F59E-40E7-9881-C6DB270C39BC.png

Without having that X factor player is it possible to win the tournament when you are only cable of playing one style?

Other teams who have won it without the Messi/Ronaldo factor are far more cable of mixing it up than this City team. Watching City take long throw ins towards the end of the game was one of the most unnatural things you can see on the football pitch.

Liverpool play a certain way but have usually had a more orthodox striker than Firmino on the bench. Chelsea had Giroud and Abrahams if Werner didn’t work. Bayern had a variety of attacking threats to utilise. City had the Aguero and Jesus but they don’t really change the style when they come in.

Now that Tuchel has shown the premier league how to stifle City I don’t think they’ll win again , at a canter .
Still not convinced Werner will be at Chelsea next season and why  they’re targeting Hakimi from Inter when they’ve got James who had wee Rachim on a leash last night , I don’t know . 

4 hours ago, piffer said:

Without having that X factor player is it possible to win the tournament when you are only cable of playing one style?

Other teams who have won it without the Messi/Ronaldo factor are far more cable of mixing it up than this City team. Watching City take long throw ins towards the end of the game was one of the most unnatural things you can see on the football pitch.

Liverpool play a certain way but have usually had a more orthodox striker than Firmino on the bench. Chelsea had Giroud and Abrahams if Werner didn’t work. Bayern had a variety of attacking threats to utilise. City had the Aguero and Jesus but they don’t really change the style when they come in.

Going by Werners lack of goals Liverpool dodged a bullet there.

1 hour ago, Bonbon19 said:

Now that Tuchel has shown the premier league how to stifle City I don’t think they’ll win again , at a canter .
Still not convinced Werner will be at Chelsea next season and why  they’re targeting Hakimi from Inter when they’ve got James who had wee Rachim on a leash last night , I don’t know . 

I thought I read PSG were in for Hakimi? Most expensive full back at €80 million?

3 hours ago, Guff92 said:

I thought I read PSG were in for Hakimi? Most expensive full back at €80 million?

I read on a Chelsea website , apparently Inter are in financial trouble so a deal is to be had. I think Bayern are interested too . May be a ruse to raise the purchase price.