Ross Millen

Regardless of what we thought of him, he definitely improved from the day he signed and probably would have done a job. However given McGowan is contracted and should be capable to play right back in the champ. Millen must be touting himself about and fancy a better deal. If that’s the case thanks for your efforts but Cheerio!

1 minute ago, killieboy said:

Regardless of what we thought of him, he definitely improved from the day he signed and probably would have done a job. However given McGowan is contracted and should be capable to play right back in the champ. Millen must be touting himself about and fancy a better deal. If that’s the case thanks for your efforts but Cheerio!

Would presume he’s away to Morton ???

Just now, Pompey Repatriated said:

Seemed a decent professional but no lose whatsoever.

Good to see TW being ruthless, something we've Lamborghini l lacked in previous managers

If only we’d had Lamborghini quality managers recently instead of Robin Reliant ones! 

35 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

The deadline for HIS deal has expired, i'd imagine, Kilties and alaffertys will be longer.  Waters may not be and Burke will be an entirely different situation thanks to his age.

But its absolutely FANTASTIC to see the manner in which TE amd rhe club are donsucting their business.  No pandering or fannying around.  You want to stay?  No OK thanks and aee you later.

Do you read your posts? 

Dribbling on your keyboard again? 

?

Interesting/mildly worrying that he was thought good enough to be offered a contract in the first place. 

As with pretty much all our players, all the best for the future and hope it works out. 

Realistically, absolutely no loss to the team, and a bit of a surprise as I’d feared he was going to start next season as our first-choice right back. 

Interesting to be in the midst of such a wholesale rebuild - the mix of terror and excitement is quite the ride. 

I am definitely not a fan boy of Millen but when Dicker needlessly gave the ball away v Dundee ot was Millen who was busting a gut to get back into the box to help.  Maybe didn't always have a good game but IMO gave his all.  Good luck to him but absolutely outstanding from TW and JF for the dealing of this contract offer.

15 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

I am definitely not a fan boy of Millen but when Dicker needlessly gave the ball away v Dundee ot was Millen who was busting a gut to get back into the box to help.  Maybe didn't always have a good game but IMO gave his all.  Good luck to him but absolutely outstanding from TW and JF for the dealing of this contract offer.

Dont think anyone has ever said he didjt try, just that he was very limited.

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen is a player taking a throw in throw the ball directly to an opposition player who didn’t have one of our team anywhere near him.
Baffling and led to the first goal against us in the second leg of the play off. One of many mistakes Ross made that led to goals. Not the worst player last season but not someone that could be relied upon or is going to improve given age. 

Also sends a signal to the others that are holding out that we won’t be Eddie Howe’d. 

Edited by MarkyMark

3 minutes ago, MarkyMark said:

One of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen is a player taking a throw in throw the ball directly to an opposition player who didn’t have one of our team anywhere near him.
Baffling and led to the first goal against us in the second leg of the play off. one of n MB any mistakes Ross made that led to goals. Not the worst player last season but not someone that could be relied upon or is going to improve given age. 

Also sends a signal to the others that are holding out that we won’t be Eddie Howe’d. 

I would've said Haunstrup was more to blame for bottling the header after the big lump up the park.