Scott Robinson

jazza

3 minutes ago, BigRonFaeTheQueenVic said:

Thankfully he won't be forming a midfield partnership with a latter-stage Jamie Hamill this time. At least I hope not! 

I think last time around was as much due to Locke's complete lack of plan, shape or tactics as anything else.

I should add, he looked a perfectly decent busy midfielder any time I saw us play Livi.

Pish last time around when he was played in something approximating to the Dicker/ Mavis role by a clueless fud of a manager.

Seems to have blossomed as a versatile forward player who can even play up front on his own as required.

Think we need to see how TW intends to deploy him before we can predict his impact.

3 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Was absolutely rotten for us first time out but he's shown up really well for Livi last few seasons. Really hard worker and an Eye for a goal. Not bad

exactly, all you have to do is look at Findlay. Shocking for us when he was on loan first time round. Playing out of position too. We all know how good Findlay was when he came back so let’s hope for more of the same.

1 minute ago, BigD'sGingerLorry said:

It would be nice if a player returning for a second stint is actually better than their first time rather the usual  players who tend to be slightly disappointing on their return.

Depends whether or not they were good first time round. (which is usually why we want them back)

3 minutes ago, BigD'sGingerLorry said:

It would be nice if a player returning for a second stint is actually better than their first time rather the usual  players who tend to be slightly disappointing on their return.

He would really be going some to be worse.

1 hour ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

If i was him I'd be hiding rather than laughing, they've been brought in to replace him after he was released. 

Indeed. And let’s see where he ends up next as any manager doing their due diligence on him won’t touch him with a barge pole. Given he came here from Carlisle and captained us to relegation, I think he’s looking at National League if he’s lucky.