Killie Memorabilia Podcast: Episode 9: Away Days Part 2

Jedi2

Killie Memorabilia and Memories Podcast Episode 8 Away Days, with tales from our last sojourn in the lower Leagues, as well as Belgrade, Wales, England and more...on Apple, Spotify, Google, and Soundcloud with Alan Craig:

On Apple, Spotify, Google and Soundcloud:

Edited by Jedi2

On 6/8/2021 at 3:01 PM, Twonky65 said:

Good podcast. Needs to be maybe a wee bit more slicker when it comes to question/ response but still good

Aye there were times the reception seemed off but the content and stories were first class. Listening it sounds like you boys were the generation above me, I just missed going to the first division and early prem away days….sounded a great time for weekends around the country. I enjoyed the music and culture references to. 

Keep them going please! 

• 4 weeks later...

Episode 9: Away Days 2, with Ian Burnett, is now up on Spotify, Apple, Google and Soundcloud. More chat about following Killie around Scotland and Europe, with some pre-season matches in Ireland in there as well...

https://soundcloud.com/rabski777/killie-memorabilia-episode-9-away-days-2

• Jedi2 changed the title to Killie Memorabilia Podcast: Episode 9: Away Days Part 2