Stephen McGinn

SM21

2 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Anyone else notice McGinn's comments about the season ticket sales? TW clearly pointing to that when speaking to players.

We will be the biggest team in the league next season, with a big home support. Love that the fans have given that ammunition to TW when he's selling the club to players

More pressure on the players to deliver in that case

49 minutes ago, Maverick11 said:

We’ve got McGinn Super Steve McGinn

I just don’t think you understand 

He’s Tommy Wrights man

better than zidane 

we’ve got super Steve mcginn

I like it! An experienced player who is saying the right things. I think we've got a decent team taking shape. 

19 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

5 things come out of this 

1. Killie are considered to be a big club with potential. 

2. Tommy Wright seems to be a big draw for players. 

3. The fans rightly seem to be highly regarded by players. 

4. Another player with hunger and desire to do well with the club.

5. When players hear of Killie's interest they are wanting to get a deal done quickly. 

A pattern is emerging here....

Why on earth would anyone vote this down. 

TW has a huge job on his hands...rebuilding almost an entire squad to try and get promoted at first time of asking...we will need strength in depth and McGinn adds huge experience and probably leadership qualities...very happy that the manager (and JF) is working at getting a range of players in and hopefully more to come this week to keep..."the pot boiling"...c'mon The Killie

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Looks like Wright is trying to add leaders to the squad. Murray was skipper at Dunfermline and McGinn previously captained St Mirren. Lack of leadership has been spoken about for a while and it looks like we are addressing the issue

Correct. Exactly what we need and missed last year in abundance 

This is another typical TW signing, no marquee signings, just solid honest professionals who fit into the plan he has.

Its almost like he knows what is needed, has identified specific targets to execute his plan.

This feels weird....

Edited by Beaker71

47 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

This is another typical TW signing, no marquee signings, just solid honest professionals who fit into the plan he has.

Its almost like he knows what is needed, has identified specific targets to execute his plan.

This feels weird....

Put that drink down now!!!

7 minutes ago, casual observer said:

There does seem to be a template and type so far, but dogged reliable steady 6/10’s every week will only get us so far obviously. McGinn is an astute signing to ensure good standards are maintained on training ground and pitch but we will hopefully add some (relative) stardust to the group on the next few weeks!

Plus budget wise, id imagine almost all of these guys will be cheaoer than what weve released. Especially is McGinn was contemplating joining Morton.

Another championship player replacing premiership talent. Is anyone really..I mean really ... believing that the club is heading in a positive direction? 

I can’t believe the attempts - maybe genuine - to celebrate these nobody signings when we have had Scotland internationals a plenty in the last couple of years. And Northern Ireland stars.

Does anybody believe that we have signed anybody that will get near an full international caps the next 3 years? 

When is it time to say that we won’t stand for this? We are a laughing stock with the players we are signing.

This is Mcnab, mcceachren , Milton Thomson revisited 2021 style.

Forget the personalities on here. Just the facts and reality.

Is there in any reality a situation that we are improving our squad capability with the ins and outs this window? I really can’t even fantasise that this could be the case.