Calum Waters

kfc_superteam

I find this one a wee bit strange. I thought both left backs were really bad at the back half of last season. Surprised we are keeping them both on. He's done well at a lower level before, so if he's the one between him and Haunstrup who is chosen as first choice then hopefully he shows that he's a better player than we've seen up until now.

He's been rated enough to keep around for about 5 managers now, so there must be something there.

3 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I find this one a wee bit strange. I thought both left backs were really bad at the back half of last season. Surprised we are keeping them both on. He's done well at a lower level before, so if he's the one between him and Haunstrup who is chosen as first choice then hopefully he shows that he's a better player than we've seen up until now.

He's been rated enough to keep around for about 5 managers now, so there must be something there.

Is ne not useable in midfield aswell. I'm sure mcculloch had him in there a few times. 

Should be fine for this level, I think part of the problem at left back has been Pinnock playing left wing. Waters like to push forward , But Pinnock is does not have a defensvie bone in his body and could not track back to good effect....Hopefully who ever comes in on the left winger slot is hard working Team player.

Watters does have a nice cross. Only lacks height , But then so did Taylor and Hay.

46 minutes ago, Bigdaw said:

I think part of the problem at left back has been Pinnock playing left wing. Waters like to push forward , But Pinnock is does not have a defensvie bone in his body and could not track back to good effect....Hopefully who ever comes in on the left winger slot is hard working Team player.

Spot on, he was hung out to dry a few times last season due to Pinnock not tracking back or covering him.