Czech Republic Match Fred

CB

2 hours ago, Guard Lane said:

fed up listening to not getting the breaks, bad luck etc peddled by the Scottish media and gutter press.

How come it’s always scotland?

Agreed on this. We played quite well the other day but to say we are unlucky is nonsense, we just weren't good enough. 

I think we were a bit unlucky to be honest.

Until they scored i think most would have been happy with the performance, we were the better team.  It was a typical Steve Clarke team performance set out to make sure we were in the game.

What i'm fed up listening to is how amazing Andy Robertson was, a true captains performance.  He made the biggest error of the first half when he bottled an easy chance to put us in front.  Had our supposed only world class player showed a little composure we'd have been 1up and cruising.

Small margins.

5 hours ago, Guard Lane said:

fed up listening to not getting the breaks, bad luck etc peddled by the Scottish media and gutter press.

How come it’s always scotland?

Probably because that's the main media you're exposed to?

Many other nations will have their own version of these very narratives on a regular basis, and come the final every nation bar the winners will be able to point to their perceived bad luck, lack of breaks etc.