Tartan Army in London

Message added by Lroy,

This used to be a nice thread. Politics forum for this s**te.

14 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

? him being offended by that chant says more about him than anyone else here. 

The comparisons with the rangers fans is a funny thing.

They seem to think the world are against them and everyone hates them, which is absolutely correct. Why should normal football fans be treated the same as racist bigoted unionists?

Supporting England as well because Steve Clarke is a “Fenian bastard”. 

Aye but the Scotland fans sang about hating England, aye ok.

In my opinion he knows he is wrong, and he is looking back om his loyalty to rhe labour party and the union with absooure shame, BUT he cannot admir it to himself, let alone anyone else, so he doubles down on his self loathi g and his revulsion foe the  otion of anything jnot unionist in the futile hope we get back in our box.

1 minute ago, Beaker71 said:

In my opinion he knows he is wrong, and he is looking back om his loyalty to rhe labour party and the union with absooure shame, BUT he cannot admir it to himself, let alone anyone else, so he doubles down on his self loathi g and his revulsion foe the  otion of anything jnot unionist in the futile hope we get back in our box.

So McLean is a labour man? But no mention of slander against Boris and the Tories? Just hates SNP? Hates nationalists but votes labour but without nationalism we will continue to live under the Tory rule? That right?

I don’t follow.

Just now, Guff92 said:

So McLean is a labour man? But no mention of slander against Boris and the Tories? Just hates SNP? Hates nationalists but votes labour but without nationalism we will continue to live under the Tory rule? That right?

I don’t follow.

Union at ALL costa, he fervenrly believes Scots and Scorland is oncapable amongst all the worlds people and nations of running our own affairs!

• Lroy locked this topic