Jack Hamilton

16 hours ago, MarkyMark said:

Craig MacGillivray has been released by Portsmouth. He has been linked with Swindon. He might have his sights set higher than Killie but we should be trying to sign the likes of him as if he does well he’ll get back into the Scotland set up. 

You’d be as well recommending Alisson from Liverpool. Absolutely no chance of MacGillvary coming to us. He’ll be playing in the English  Championship rather than ours. 

10 hours ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

McCrorie's level will be higher than the Championship. Doohan at Celtic might be a more realistic option.

He wasn’t very good either last season tbh. 

EDIT: McCrorie that is

Edited by jazza

1 hour ago, jazza said:

He wasn’t very good either last season tbh. 

EDIT: McCrorie that is

Agreed. At the start of last season after his first season at Livi I thought he was going to go on to be a top goalie. Last season at Livi he was an absolute disaster. He played his way out of a starting spot.

8 minutes ago, Craigieboy said:

No1  keeper or Back up?

Nykah Liburd-Hines

Goalkeeper/ free agent looking to trials across Europe/ looking for representation/2001 born

Nottingham, England,                                               Looking for a job I think craigie?

2 hours ago, Bobby said:

Nykah Liburd-Hines, -, from England ➤ Nottingham Forest U18, since ➤ Goalkeeper ➤ Market value: - ➤ * - in ,

It's not that boy Hines, like I said I was struggling to see properly but the guy was white. Normally I go watch from reasonably close but with covid and everything I stayed well back, didn't want to appear to be a total dickhead, just a partial dickhead 

48 minutes ago, Allymitchell91 said:

It's not that boy Hines, like I said I was struggling to see properly but the guy was white. Normally I go watch from reasonably close but with covid and everything I stayed well back, didn't want to appear to be a total dickhead, just a partial dickhead 

Zachary Hemming maybe ? Previously worked with Paul Stephenson at Blyth Spartans 

Also following the club on Twitter 

1FF6A256-F606-428F-81F4-78F83DBD248D.jpeg

2983018F-BC5A-4662-B3B9-60660E2746A5.jpeg

64F91DCC-3474-4397-9E68-87CCA54C15E5.png

Edited by Bellman2010