Lafferty (split from Transfer Summer 2021)

4 hours ago, skygod said:

I hope I’m wrong but, when we look at the balance sheet of comings and goings, I think the “unchanged budget” pledge will look a bit suspect. 

Probably right that our current signings should be on less than last seasons team but I suppose having a budget doesn’t mean you have to spend it all

53 minutes ago, Marcydookoo said:

Lafferty signed for anorthosis famagusta In Cyprus 

Truly a mercenary. Tried his best to keep us up to be fair. Lack of service in the playoffs didn’t help. Didn’t think he would stay but thought he would get an SPFL team 

KYLE LAFFERTY has agreed a one-year deal in Cyprus.

The Northern Ireland striker, 33, has decided to up sticks and move abroad again after a successful stint with Kilmarnock.

Laff will join Anorthosis Famagusta subject to a medical.

The Cypriot first division side have this morning announced the deal, putting an end to speculation surrounding the attacker's future.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7284240/rangers-hearts-kyle-lafferty-cyprus-kilmarnock/

8 minutes ago, aldo said:

Good luck to him, it's his life and he can do what he wants 

Totally agree with this. I salute the guy for being willing to play abroad if that is what makes for a good life for him and his family.

He has never hidden what team he supports so to suggest that he should display exceptional loyalty or affection for any other team is just pish IMO.

• 6 months later...