Kris Boyd has 137 goals...

Dillinger

3 hours ago, Fankle said:

Player coach maybe?

Seems to be a big influence in the dressing room.  His comments on film at the POTY dinner about certain teammates were a laugh.

Wish the club had footage of it all for killie TV. Would have been good for those not there to see the interviews etc

On 4/7/2019 at 11:12 PM, Philo said:

It's a bad idea that some have taken the time and trouble to edit and upload old Killie footage to the 'internet'?
Incredibly bitter comment :(

It was a joke mate, you should take things too literally. Bit like Stevie G going into the lions den with a 4 legged lion, or being over the moon in orbit with Robbie Savage.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:24 AM, Scooby_Doo said:

I think you've misread that - it read to me as a joke that were there footage of Culley available, he scored so many goals you'd have spent much more of your life editing and uploading stuff. 

You are correct, I did misread the post, at least 5 times before replying. Wasn't too obvious it was meant to be a joke ;) :)

23 hours ago, RAG said:

It was a joke mate, you should take things too literally. Bit like Stevie G going into the lions den with a 4 legged lion, or being over the moon in orbit with Robbie Savage.

My bad, I take things literally (not too literally). Missed the irony in your post ;) :)

• CB changed the title to Kris Boyd has 137 goals...
  • CB locked this topic
  • CB unlocked this topic