Liam Polworth

kfc_superteam

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

Have to say I know nothing about him.

I know the name but I don’t remember him at either ICT or Well.

Seems like another Premiership level player which is all good. 

Delivery from set pieces is excellent and has the ability to get a pass behind the lines in midfield are the things which have stood out when I've watched him. 

2 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Delivery from set pieces is excellent and has the ability to get a pass behind the lines in midfield are the things which have stood out when I've watched him. 

With Armstrong, Murray and obviously Burke we are going to have good options for set pieces this season.

20 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

My Motherwell pal said "he is a great player definitely had an issue with Graeme Alexander and never got a look in after that" 

Very happy with this one 

We got Robinson after he fell out with Martindale too! There’s a theme!

13 minutes ago, Mcd said:

fantastic signing, squad looking good now just need a striker

I'm not saying we won't bring in another striker but the more I see the shape of the squad I do think Robinson has been brought in as a striker, probably see him paired with Cameron. On the official site they have him listed as a forward too.

22 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I'm not saying we won't bring in another striker but the more I see the shape of the squad I do think Robinson has been brought in as a striker, probably see him paired with Cameron. On the official site they have him listed as a forward too.

He has, shown as a forward on official website 

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I really worry if we start the season with those 2 as the main striking options.

Other than that we're in much better shape than last season

24 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

I really worry if we start the season with those 2 as the main striking options.

Other than that we're in much better shape than last season

Given Cameron scored what 7 in 15 games for a s**t and strygglinf Alloa side, I think if he is the main striker we could.be looking (assuming hisnstrike rate is maintained) a.25 goal season from him.

I also think there are more.goals in this side as a whole than weve had in recent seasons.

Thats not to say id knock back a greg stewart, or thumbheed (but neither are very likely)

Edited by Beaker71

9 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Given Cameron scored what 7 in 15 games for a s**t and strygglinf Alloa side, I think if he is the main striker we could.be looking (assuming hisnstrike rate is maintained) a.25 goal season from him.

I also think there are more.goals in this side as a whole than weve had in recent seasons.

Thats not to say id knock back a greg stewart, or thumbheed (but neither are very likely)

I’d take 10 from Cameron very much doubt he will be near 25

6 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I’d take 10 from Cameron very much doubt he will be near 25

I understamd that, all I was saying is that his returm for a very poor Alloa side, COULD be indicative of a decent return.

Realisticslky id sgree 10 or.just anive would still be decent dor syoung man who could be considered to be in his first proper season wity the side.

26 minutes ago, Travis said:

Whether Robinson is intended as a forward or not, I’d be amazed if we’re intending to go into the season with just him and Innes as our options. 

I’d imagine there’s still at least one forward to be added to the squad. 

I did say I'm not saying we won't sign another forward but I think Cameron and Connell will be considered options who will get some decent game time this season and I think Robinson will probably play off the main striker. I think we'll probably add another option but I think the core of our striking options are already here.