Pre Season

Bellman2010

Interesting to read on Pie and Bovril how our competitors are shaping up and how their supporters see how this season pans out.

Seems that most teams squads are a lower quality and smaller than last season, got to say not a lot of the signings mean much to me as I didn’t keep up with championship football other than when it was on bbc last year. 
Friendlies today

Morton drew a blank against Alloa

Rovers sneaked a 2-1 win over Queens Park

Pars thumped 4 - 1 by Hibs 

Queen of South 2 - 1 Stranraer 

Hamilton I Lost 5 zip to Dundee in bounce game( don’t know the difference between friendly and bounce match)

Ayr drew with Hearts yesterday 

Plastic whistle neede a late one to beat our next weeks opponents EK. although they were mostly talking about a big sheet being installed to block the view and Sevco. 

Don’t know what this means for the season moving forward but a bit of early momentum and it could be a very exciting year, fingers crossed 

ktid

5 hours ago, Dillinger said:

Anyone know what the script is with this game v the Buffs on Wednesday? Time? Young boys or our first team?

Kick off is 7.45PM. Match requires a ticket to be bought prior to the game. Crowd is limited to 250. 

Squad wise, would imagine it would be a bit of a mix, not sure how many "young boys" we actually have at our disposal!

Kenny Sloan and Michael Mullen have both been featuring for Hurlford in pre season. Mullen has shone so far. Two goals last week and another which was apparently a cracker vs Irvine Meadow during the week.

Not sure loan deals are sorted yet but expect it might be an extremely young Killie side vs Kilwinning. Could also see the players with no minutes so far feature

Edited by piffer

1 hour ago, killieboy said:

Kick off is 7.45PM. Match requires a ticket to be bought prior to the game. Crowd is limited to 250. 

Squad wise, would imagine it would be a bit of a mix, not sure how many "young boys" we actually have at our disposal!

Cheers for the info. 

If its the first team I'd be keen to pop down and watch the england game later, but I suspect it wont be 

For anyone who might be going to this game , now moved to Thursday evening

####

At the request of Kilmarnock FC Wednesday's match will now be played on Thursday 8th of July with a 7.45PM Kick Off. Anyone unable to attend the game can request a full refund via Eventbrite.

Less than 100 tickets left. £5 plus booking fee.